• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT: Discraft's Green Mountain Championship Sept. 12-15

A wedding takes a few hours, maybe a day. . do you need MONTHS of full time work to prepare for that??

Yes, especially the bride-to-be and her family. The demands on her time would be enough to interfere with her DG training and playing...

Yes I know weddings are a big deal in America..but I still don't get why you want to spend so much time planing...and spend an insane amount of money to put you in debt longer than the marriage will last for "one big day"

Hmmm... just wait until it's you going to the altar...

By the way, my parents were married 54 years until my mom (recently) died. My grandparents were married only 67 years until death did them part. I'd say they got their money's worth...

Hard to understand just how bad Paige and Cat plays on Brewster. . Cat is 23 behind Hokom after 48 holes !! 17 of those is on Brewster

Their aggressive play keeps crushing them time after time on Brewster. . change the gameplan?

thought PP learned something after Worlds last year . . .but no

Hard to understand just how bad Paige and Cat plays on Brewster. . Cat is 23 behind Hokom after 48 holes !! 17 of those is on Brewster

Their aggressive play keeps crushing them time after time on Brewster. . change the gameplan?

thought PP learned something after Worlds last year . . .but no

PP said (while commenting on a round earlier this year) that she always throws hard. That may be a weakness in her game if she can't take something off and finesse more. :popcorn:

PP said (while commenting on a round earlier this year) that she always throws hard. That may be a weakness in her game if she can't take something off and finesse more. :popcorn:

Looking at the course map i think she could play par or better with just the Marshal, suspect and Deputy..just play par-golf and go for one or two birdys on the short ones

Hokom activating that shiz

She's be struggling this year to say the least. Its good to see her up at the top of a big event. Hope she can finish it off tomorrow.

Looking at the course map i think she could play par or better with just the Marshal, suspect and Deputy..just play par-golf and go for one or two birdys on the short ones

Sometimes course management and discipline is harder than making good throws.

I've been udisc scoring 2 groups a day (morning women and afternoon men)...

Today did Paige, Cat, Jessica, and Kona in the morning and Messersmith, Orum, Melton and Oakley in the afternoon...

I have never seen anyone (and I've scored several tounaments) as "checked our" as Cat...she never talked to the other players, she sat on her own on every tee...she wore earpods and couldn't even hear what her cardmates were saying to her on the course over the music...she rushed most of her shots...she didn't even show at the scorers tent, just said that she was good with whatever the scores were...it seemed like she had no interest in being there at all...

Sexton, Wysocki, Heimburg, Gurthie on the second card tomorrow -- should be a wagering site for how many times Sexton gets longest drive on any of the 500' + baskets . . .. over/under at 0.5?

It's a wager not a diss on Nate -- I didn't say they'd beat him, just that they'd throw it farther than he does -- it's odd to think that Wysocki is second shortest thrower on a card and similar to McBeth, Ricky always get short-changed how far he throws it.