• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGR's Discraft Pipe Dreams

What would you like to see new from Discraft in '09?

• >1.7 driver

Votes: 24 13.7%
  • < 1.6 driver

Votes: 50 28.6%
  • mid-range

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • putter

Votes: 17 9.7%
  • models in different plastics

Votes: 55 31.4%
  • bring back an old model

Votes: 42 24.0%
  • more 150 class

Votes: 15 8.6%
  • glow discs

Votes: 29 16.6%

• Total voters
TeamTollandDG said:
The pro D challengers need to be made firmer

I had some supercolor challengers that were very stiff, that might be something to look into as well.

Jeremy at DD has some CTs with the Bar Stamp and he has some pink Pro Ds that he says are just as stiff as the CTs

I played league with a Discraft Pro (Jake Newell) and he said the baby blue Soft challengers have extra hardener added to them. I had one in my bag and he informed me. Holding it next to a normal soft challenger, I could feel the difference.

Jsw said:
I have a pink pro-D Magnet(newer run) and its plenty-stiff.

I just received my latest shipment from the MightyD. I ordered some Magnets in and all the normal Magnets were much more stiff and more flat then any Magnets I have ever received.

Smitty said:
Jsw said:
I have a pink pro-D Magnet(newer run) and its plenty-stiff.

I just received my latest shipment from the MightyD. I ordered some Magnets in and all the normal Magnets were much more stiff and more flat then any Magnets I have ever received.

Got to order me some of those then...............................how bout the Stalker?

scoot_er said:
Got to order me some of those then...............................how bout the Stalker?

Not as hard as the "Perfect Orange" one a gave you. But stiff and flatter on the top.

The Stalker will be here on the 9th, same as you I am sure.

Smitty said:
scoot_er said:

Not as hard as the "Perfect Orange" one a gave you. But stiff and flatter on the top.

The Stalker will be here on the 9th, same as you I am sure.

Cool deal!

I sure wish I still had that Magnet but it is still probably swimming at Victory is the salmon didn't take it downstream.

Since I've enjoyed my ESP Cyclone so much I decided to pick up an ESP Comet to try out. So far its fitting into my bag great. Any chance of these going into full production? Or at least another limited run? They're already drying up at a bunch of the retailers. :(

I'd just like to add the following to the previous post:

PLEASE??!?!!? PRETTY PLEASE?!?!? :mrgreen:

Word to your Mutha!!

They've ran 2 runs, right? I think its time for a new run with cool pink and blue heavies! And a DGR Cryztal Comets too

I have a question for anyone with the answer.

I have recently started throwing the METEOR and I am loving the flight path of it.
Currently I have a First Run Meteor and then a regular stock stamp meteor
I have noticed that the first run is a lot more stable then the current run of meteors.
I just want to know if other people have experienced this as well. Because I love how the first run flies and am wanting more like it but I would like to make sure that all the first runs fly the same.

I think mine is a first run, too, and if it's true, it would explain a lot of my reactions about the meteor vs comet debates :)

discspeed said:
emiller3 said:
All I have are my two ESP Ace Race Meteors, are the normal production ESP's any different?
I have an Ace Race Meteor, but the rest I have are normal production. The ace race one feels really nice (stiff) and flies kind of stable compared to the rest. I wouldn't say the difference is great at all. Like all production discs there is quite a bit of variability in terms of plastic feel (soft vs stiff) and dome that make some Meteors better than others for certain people. I've thrown MANY good ones and I think there are more good than not.

NoLifeLeft said:
Since I've enjoyed my ESP Cyclone so much I decided to pick up an ESP Comet to try out. So far its fitting into my bag great. Any chance of these going into full production? Or at least another limited run? They're already drying up at a bunch of the retailers. :(

For the love of all that is holy please do this!

Full color spectrum of plastic too please! I want black and blues.

Jeronimo, that is a great avatar. Discraft, great work with the new discs. I have only heard good things about the Stalker, thought I haven't thrown mine enough to really test it. The Ringer went right in the bag. Great disc. Little concerned about the plastics' durability. Like the fact that it doesn't skip terribly. In the same vein, if you are going to make overstable putt and approach discs in Pro-D, a la Zone and Ringer, why not run them in X Soft? Stability would be great, and though the plastic might last the same amount of time, skipping would be almost non existent for those that like to drive with them, and people that like them as putters would like it in cooler weather. So, that's my wish, a Ringer in X Soft.
KP

Latest posts