• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Disc Brands You Love!

Which Discs Do You Hate?

• Innova Champion Discs

Votes: 10 14.9%
  • Discraft

Votes: 6 9.0%
  • Discmania

• Dynamic Discs

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Latitude 64

• Westside Discs

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Vibram

• Axiom

• MVP/Maple Valley Plastics

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Prodigy

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Daredevil

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Gateway

• Millenium

• Element Disc Golf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reptilian Disc Golf

• Ozone Disc Golf

• Lightning

• Prodiscus

• Aerobie

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Kestaplast

• Yikon

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • RPM Discs

• Legacy

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Prodigy

• Total voters
MVP/Axiom make up 90% of my bag for sure. I don't really consider them two companies, but if I had to choose one, I couldn't really give up my putters, so I would have to go with Axiom.

Outside of that, I really like a lot of Trilogy discs, and they have the best plastic IMO.

I love Millennium. Love. It's irrational and I am only throwing one Millennium mold nowadays. But we owe Millennium a big thank you for being the first to say "I bet people would pay a couple bucks more for premium plastic." Also, the JLS might be the best overall driver for slower arms and beginners ever made.

I really like Innova, but it is hard to root for the biggest guy in the ring. And Gateway makes amazing baseline plastics and the best putters in the game, but they could probably up their game in a few other departments (and it seems like they are trying).

Latitude (Trilogy)
I'm gonna give most of the credit for Trilogy to Latitude, who's designer designs all of the discs for the whole umbrella.

The reason I throw Trilogy is the plastic and the molds. I could throw a disc that does the same thing in the air from anyone, but Trilogy tends to make a lot of discs with constant angle rims that I find more comfortable, and I release muuuch better than flanged and beaded rims. Their Frost/Fluid plastic is as durable as Innova champ plastic, and has a great look and the best feel of any translucent plastic in the game (unlike Innova champ, imo.)

Westside stamps are cool as hell. Truth was a game changer for me. I successfully climbed the ladder of Swedish cheater plastic to get to 400'.

Innova
Made the discs that made the sport. Sponsored it. Promoted it. You know that saying, "If you love something, set it free, and it if comes back to you then its truly yours?" (paraphrasing richard bach quote) Well, Innova did that with disc golf, and it did come back to them, and it will always be truly theirs, and I'm really glad they're cool with sharing.

The list of great molds is looong. I love Star plastic, and Color Glow Champ is the fxing bomb. Currently bagging Firebird, Teebird and Destroyer in CGC. Just noticed there's a Colossus. Giggity!

Prodiscus
I will be bagging more of this next year. Ultrium is amazing, and the Jokeri is the best addition to my bag this year. Feels like a flatter Pure, flies like a Rhyno. I could not be happier with my backhand and forehand approach game right now.

These guys just need some stamps and some plastic colors that you're not so likely to find on the ground in nature!

Last edited:
Innova, Discraft, Prodigy, MVP/Axiom , Discmania , all have homes in my bag. I'm not a big trilogy fan other than the STILETTO, HARP, and TRESPASS

I play with an all Discraft bag. However it's not because I think their molds are so much better then everyone else (but really the comet is AMAZING!!!). Its just that I like supporting a Michigan based company since I'm from Michigan. Plus, shortly after I started playing, I played some rounds with several different Discraft team member. All of which were friendly and very helpful to a new player. That made a huge positive impression on me toward Discraft!

Now that I'm getting back into DG I think I might have to give MVP a try since they are Michigan based too.

I chose Innova, as I have more Innova discs than any other. Roc3 is up there with my favorite discs. I love my Tern and Thunderbird also.
I will say that Gold Line may be my favorite plastic followed by Neutron. Haven't had a chance to throw my Titanium Drone yet, but I sure like the feel of that plastic as well.

Discraft is my most bought and thrown as they have pretty discs, great misprint deals and I love throwing them. I like Dynamic and prodigy has cool plastic.

Latest posts