• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Flight Ratings Chart

Hey Mike -

The new discs for the chart are being thrown so we should have a new version soon.

Unfortunately when we switched our site to the new version we found out a whole lot of things got dropped off. We are working on getting it back on the site and I'll let everyone know it's back as soon as it gets there!

In the meantime, I can certainly email it to anyone who would like it. Just drop me a line at [email protected]

Thanks Adam!

Also - we've got the black and white chart back on the www.gottagogottathrow.com site!

New chart is getting closer!!

The updated flight chart is completed and will be available on-line in a day or two (look for the 7/30/08 date on the bottom right hand side of the chart). The new chart contains ALL of the new discs!

:oops: Oh my. Web dude is having issues getting the chart on the site. Anyone who wants it can email me and I'll email it right to you. Sorry for the delay! :oops:

I'll keep on him to get it on the site and will post when it's done!

Thanks Char!

It's funny how even when something is free we tend to hold our standards pretty high. I guess I didn't realize how much I took getting a regularly updated chart for granted until I didn't have it anymore. :)

sleepy

sleepy said:
Thanks Char!

It's funny how even when something is free we tend to hold our standards pretty high. I guess I didn't realize how much I took getting a regularly updated chart for granted until I didn't have it anymore. :)

sleepy

quite true, sleepy.

it's okay, char. since I am not adding any of the new discs to my bag just yet, I wont hound you guys too much. :wink:

The updated flight chart is officially on the site - really - I saw it with my own eyes!

There is a new power requirement of 5.5 and the chart is dated 7/1/08 in the bottom right hand margin. If you are still getting the old version for some reason try clearing your cookies!

Thanks for your patience! :D

There is a problem with the URL for the flight chart (luckily, I downloaded one before):

We're sorry, there was a problem accessing the page. Please visit our Home page: http://www.gottagogottathrow.com.

Broken links are the bane of the web. They should keep this link alive with an alias or something, even if they moved the pdf to a different directory or whatever.

JHern said:
There is a problem with the URL for the flight chart (luckily, I downloaded one before):

We're sorry, there was a problem accessing the page. Please visit our Home page: http://www.gottagogottathrow.com.

Broken links are the bane of the web. They should keep this link alive with an alias or something, even if they moved the pdf to a different directory or whatever.

http://gottagogottathrow.com/discgolf/pdf/JoesFlightChart1.pdf

It works now...must have been a hiccup in the server that I managed to catch at just the right time.

You've got a small graphical error on it, the Range 4 bar extends up halfway into the Epic's line instead of ending at the Viper.

Latest posts