• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Flight Ratings Chart

WE offer a multi-brand flight chart using the Innova rating system.
It has:
Innova, Discmania, Prodiscus, Millennium, Latitude 64 ,Discraft, DGA, Lightning, Discwing, Westside, Quest AT, Snap, Ching and More!!
We feel its the most comprehensive one out there!!!
And BEST of all It is FREE to download at the bottom of our home page.

Want us to add another Brand Email us [email protected]

Just our way to continue to bring the best information available to help grow our sport!!

im curious when the next flight chart will be coming out. lots of new discs in the last several months. im assuming youre waiting for the next batch of discs to be released in april?

When Beto was at my house he was saying how he has to go and test out a bunch of discs soon for the chart so I would imagine it would be sometime soon.

There have been a lot of discs coming out as of late, I imagine there is some serious work to be done.

Who are all the folks that assist with updating that document? I mean those that throw the discs to help make the determination.

The updated flight chart is on the site - www.gottagogottathrow.com

We now also have an Android app available. We are working on apps for other phones also.

I'm pretty sure you should move the DD Hysteria down a few pegs on the list. It's basically a more overstable Wraith, and doesn't really belong between the PD2 and Boss, IMHO. The fact that the DD2 is listed so low also confuses me, but fair enough.

char@gottagogottathrow said:
The updated flight chart is on the site - http://www.gottagogottathrow.com

We now also have an Android app available. We are working on apps for other phones also.

Who is working on the Android app? I think it would be really cool if they could add a feature to show/hide certain Manufacturers and Power Levels. Like I'm looking for good beginner discs, only Power Level 1's would be good for this person, let me just look at those discs... Or I don't have the snap to make the best of Power 6 discs, don't show them right now. I don't think this would be very hard to do (I'm not just a random guy saying that, I am a software developer) but I don't know if its something that is planned or not. Would be awesome!

any plans to update the flight chart? last one is dated 5/5/11.

So I went to GGGT today and a friend told me to look at the Latitude 64 discs and some of them seemed pretty nice, but since I didn't know much about them, I wanted to do my research first prior to buying.
I understand that the flight chart is subjective, but the Latitude Fuse Gold says,

GGGT Website: "Speed: 5 Glide: 6 Turn: -2 Fade: 1"
Joe's Flight Chart: "Speed: 1 RNG: 3 Turn: -1.5 Fade: -1.5"

Why such the difference in numbers?

Ironhide said:
So I went to GGGT today and a friend told me to look at the Latitude 64 discs and some of them seemed pretty nice, but since I didn't know much about them, I wanted to do my research first prior to buying.
I understand that the flight chart is subjective, but the Latitude Fuse Gold says,

The numbers seem to be about right, Joe's Flight Chart says range 3 (which is quite right for a mid range, the Buzzz and MD2 are the same), HSS -1.5, which is very close to the -2 of GGGT, LSS 1.5, which isn't far off from the 1 GGGT gave it, and power requirement is 1, meaning it's suitable for beginners. JUFC doesn't really concern itself with speed and glide as such, and the difference in stability (-1.5/-2 and 1.5/1) can easily be due to just different disc samples, because discs are never that consistent. There are Strikers that are just as overstable as a Firebird, and then there are Strikers that fly more like a Valkyrie for example.

jubuttib said:
Ironhide said:

The numbers seem to be about right, Joe's Flight Chart says range 3 (which is quite right for a mid range, the Buzzz and MD2 are the same), HSS -1.5, which is very close to the -2 of GGGT, LSS 1.5, which isn't far off from the 1 GGGT gave it, and power requirement is 1, meaning it's suitable for beginners. JUFC doesn't really concern itself with speed and glide as such, and the difference in stability (-1.5/-2 and 1.5/1) can easily be due to just different disc samples, because discs are never that consistent. There are Strikers that are just as overstable as a Firebird, and then there are Strikers that fly more like a Valkyrie for example.

Thanks, I can see that the turn/fade isn't that big of deal, was wondering more on the speed.

Ironhide said:
jubuttib said:
Ironhide said:

Thanks, I can see that the turn/fade isn't that big of deal, was wondering more on the speed.
Yeah, like I said JUFC doesn't really concern itself with speed. =)

Latest posts