• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf on TV (House Hunters)

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
My mom got all excited the other day and talked my ears off about an episode of House Hunters she saw on the Home and Gardening network. Well, apparently a young couple, looking for a house in Detroit in an episode aired in 2001, were shown disc golfing and homebrewing beer. Supposedly, they looked like they knew what they were doing with the discs too.

So, if anybody is bored to death and wants to run this down, be my guest. :|

I think this is the episode name: Young Buyers Seek Ultimate Deal in Hip Detroit Episode HNT-5512H

My mom got all excited the other day and talked my ears off about an episode of House Hunters she saw on the Home and Gardening network. Well, apparently a young couple, looking for a house in Detroit in an episode aired in 2001, were shown disc golfing and homebrewing beer. Supposedly, they looked like they knew what they were doing with the discs too.

So, if anybody is bored to death and wants to run this down, be my guest. :|

I think this is the episode name: Young Buyers Seek Ultimate Deal in Hip Detroit Episode HNT-5512H

Dave, let me tell you something:

[Leans in close to Bro-D]

Discs or not: If they were searching for a house in Detroit, they didnt know what the hell they were doing.:|

Discs or not: If they were searching for a house in Detroit, they didnt know what the hell they were doing.:|

You know what's funny, when I heard they were looking for a house in Detroit I completely zoned the rest out, disc golf or not. Maybe Detroit wasn't so bad in 2001. :\

They'd probably find a real steal of a house

:|

^ nice fix there Roc Lover:)
As a married man, I know of what you speak!

There's nothing wrong with buying land in Detroit. Maybe they're planning to buy up a few dozen acres and start a farm in a few years.

There's nothing wrong with buying land in Detroit. Maybe they're planning to buy up a few dozen acres and start a farm in a few years.

LOL, Urban Farming was all the rage in the city a couple years back. They can't even afford to tear all the abandoned houses down to do this. About 3/4 of the city is abandoned housing. I'd hate to see the soil test results.

Did the couple end up buying in Detroit? I bet they got a steal, if theives didn't already strip the house of everything.

LOL, Urban Farming was all the rage in the city a couple years back. They can't even afford to tear all the abandoned houses down to do this. About 3/4 of the city is abandoned housing. I'd hate to see the soil test results.

Did the couple end up buying in Detroit? I bet they got a steal, if theives didn't already strip the house of everything.

That is the least of someones worries while treading through D-toilet.:\

Hey hey hey. Detroit is a great city. For many reasons. Far from its past luster, but dont leave it for dead.. Potential is value!