• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Store in Asheville, NC?

Taino

Hi all,

Mother-in-law is technologically inept (forget online purchasing:doh:), but wants to get me some discs for Christmas. She lives in Asheville. I'm figuring that there are some stores in Asheville that sell discs, what with 4+ courses in town. Can anyone help a brutha out with some names and addresses?

Cheers,

Tai

1 Enviro Depot
58 College St
Asheville NC US 28801
2 UNC-Asheville
1 University Heights
Asheville NC US 28804
3 Black Dome Mountain Sports
140 Tunnel Road
Asheville NC US 28805
4 Dick's Sporting Goods
107 A River Hills Rd
Asheville NC US 28805
5 Play It Again Sports
611 Tunnel Road
Asheville NC US 28805
6 Play It Again Sports
611 Tunnel Road
Asheville NC US 28805
7 REI
31 Schenck Pkwy
Asheville NC US 28803

enviro depot is no longer open. the best place to purchase discs would be at the richmond hill course on tuesdays, saturdays, or sundays. meredith is the owner of mountain disc sports and seels lots of discs at great prices.

I went to the REI in Greensboro, that place is terrible. Like 40 discs, half of them were star Aeros and Aviars. They had like 5 drivers, the rest were Sharks. If the REI in Asheville is the same, AVOID... unless you like Star Aeros.

Mountain Disc Sports (Merideth) is best... but, I could see your mother-in-law having a hard time finding Richmond Hill (unless she lives in that neighborhood)... and even then there is no guarentee Meredith will be there (except Sundays at 2... she runs a leaugue then).

If she just wants to make it easy tell her to go to Play it Again sports on Tunnel Road... (address above)... REI, Black Diamond and Dicks have limited selections. Actually, ALL of them have LIMITED disc selections at best... but MDS and PIAS are best.
DSCJNKY

Latest posts