• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] discmania FD- jackal ...its coming

Looks like a kids toy; weird stamp.
I tried to buy one of the Russian ones but the site wouldn't take my Visa gift card,
now I can try one anyway.

CFR C-PD
IMAG0170.jpg

Profile Pic
IMAG0171.jpg

sick... cant wait to test one of these.. glide like river but flight of the leo.. maybe now i can stop switching back and forth from river and leo :doh:

my gl rivers are way more understable for me then the Leopards and i get much more distance .. i only have pro or old pro-line leos but none of them are as understable as i thought they would be... either pretty much dead straight or straight with slight fade but i dont really get much turn out of any of them... unlike my Rivers.... well now that im talking about it i guess my heavier gl and opto river are close to leo flight but longer.. my 162g river is nice and flippy... i guess my rivers seem to have more movement left to right then the Leos. I can shape better lines with the Leopards but i cant seem to get away from the distance i get with the River

I cant wait to throw the C-Line. Im loving my S. Its great for powered down shots and standstills where you cant get a good run up

But they also handle power quite well. The glide is amazing on these things. They are sneaky long

So will these take the place of my TLs and Teebirds? Or is it more complementary? Kinda sounds like they might get booted if I can find something in the low 160s...

Does anyone have any idea when these will be released or have any they want to sell me? I'm looking for something to replace my eagleLs and something to compliment my new love, the PD. Any info would be awesome.

you can get the tourney stamped (like above^) sfd's and cfd's now on hero disc usa ...production release was just said to be around march so id imagine not too far after the memorial since they already have stockers stamped up.

you can get the tourney stamped (like above^) sfd's and cfd's now on hero disc usa ...production release was just said to be around march so id imagine not too far after the memorial since they already have stockers stamped up.

I cant wait for the productions to come out. I really want to see how the C-FD compares to my DGR S-FD. But it looks too nice to throw

Got some throws in with the C-FD today. These FDs are such easy distance. I was throwing some laser shots 5-6' off the ground. Thrown with just a little hyzer, they flip up flat and just go. They are really a point and shoot disc. I could easily play a round with just these and a putter. They power down extremely well for midrange shots, and are great when powered up and thrown like a driver. Im extremely impressed with the FD

Can they be pushed out to 400 easily or does it take too much effort to do so?

Anyone have the inside track on the specific release date of the production run? You guys have me all geeked out on these. I don't have quite the arm to handle the coveted PD, so I think the FD is something that will fit my game well...