• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discmania TD2 Fever

Bad experience with the Mamba?

I'm trying not to judge it before I throw it. I've come to realize that Jussi builds mighty fine discs.

Don't guess it was bad, but nothing great. I don't have a cannon, probably 350' max, & the Mamba was a roller unless I gave it huge hyzer or threw it super high. I know there are places for those shots but I've got a beat Valk that will do the same things with more control (at least for me).
I will say there are a couple low-power older guys that throw the Mamba with great results. They don't have enough power on a flat release to turn it all the way over, just nice s curves.
So the Mamba does have a place, just not with me

Anymore reviews on this thing? I want to try one but not if it's a Mamba with a different stamp

Mamba wing with anhyzer top correct?
Could fly different than a mamba. Although theyre advertising it to essentially fit in a gap between a roadrunner and mamba speedwise. If its more RR type flight i think i could like it. Im just curious as to whether it will fly as advertised or not, unlike the TD.

well im still waiting on mine from discsunlimited ...they are as slow as a snail taking a sh*t in slow motion. i ordered tuesday and its only a two day ship from them. probably wont ever order from them again.

hell ive ordered from marshall st on a wednesday and still got it friday!

well im still waiting on mine from discsunlimited ...they are as slow as a snail taking a sh*t in slow motion. i ordered tuesday and its only a two day ship from them. probably wont ever order from them again.

hell ive ordered from marshall st on a wednesday and still got it friday!

support local!

Ordered it on the 12th from DGC and it shipped on the 13th. The PD I just got shipped on the 13th as well. Figured I'd get them same day. Maybe tomorrow. Mail is getting slow anymore.:\ DGC used to be as fast to my door as Disc Nation.

ouch.. i thought yours were come today for sure bootz.. hell i figured fri.. and then sat at the latest.. but monday.. :\

lame ass response from them

" Your order is shipping*today.* Our Innova order was delayed with UPS and so our stock finally arrived*today.* Please confirm if we are shipping or cancelling."

it would have been nice to know that they were selling a product they didnt even have.

black listed!

The TD2 I ordered Thursday (not from Discs Unlimited) arrived this morning and it feels really comfortable in hand. Unfortunately, I won't be able to get out and throw it until the weekend.

I threw one Saturday and my results put it right between a Roadrunner and a Mamba. It flies farther then a roadrunner, is more understable and had a little more fade. Compared to a Mamba it wasn't as fast, didn't have as much glide, wasn't as understable and definitely more fade.

I haven't tested it as a roller but I can see it having a chance at replacing my Roadrunner. I haven't thrown many Sidewinders, but the flight reminded me of a less stable and longer Sidewinder.

Jerry