• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Which one do you not know what it is. Did you check the inside rim to see if its stamped?

With these misprints, one thing that I really like about Discraft is the raised model name on the rim. Helped me to verify that the ESP discs I had with a Pro-D Eclipse stamp were really Crushes.

With these misprints, one thing that I really like about Discraft is the raised model name on the rim. Helped me to verify that the ESP discs I had with a Pro-D Eclipse stamp were really Crushes.

I have never seen the model name on the inside? I may be completely oblivious but would like to spot it because I have a surge that flies nothing like the rest of my surges. Thanks for any tips. All o have on a few of mine is discraft and there location.

It is actually on the rim where you place your fingers, not on the flight plate and it isn't all models unfortunately.

**I assume it is only the models with unique wings, shared models could not have it stamped**

So does the Flick, Flash & Surge, at least my FLX Surge SS does, don't remember if my ESP Surge does. I like it.

None of my Surges (Z, ESP, & FLX) have them. Neither does my 150 Z Flick (my 150 ESPs do though). I don't own Flashes & just traded my Surge SS but don't remember it being there either. I didn't spend much time with it though so I could be wrong.

Last edited:
If you look at the picture its the yellow one in the middle, I have a Surge FLX that has the name on the rim so that was one of the first places i checked but no luck, All i know is that its a mid.

Just got mine in a little earlier

ESP Stalker 168
Z Avenger SS 170
ESP Predator 166
2 ESP Surges 172&169
Z surge 168
Z XS 168
Z Crush169
2 Esp Crush 169&172

It is actually on the rim where you place your fingers, not on the flight plate and it isn't all models unfortunately.

**I assume it is only the models with unique wings, shared models could not have it stamped**

Do the put discraft and location on flight deck? :) After peaking my curiosity and checked all of my discraft discs and the only one that was is my z buzzz. Great disc. Thanks for help all and I think they should mark them all like that, especially in misprint deal if stamps are on wrongs discs. Don't mean to complain I live this deal for getting me into some stroke saving discraft discs.

Do the put discraft and location on flight deck? :) After peaking my curiosity and checked all of my discraft discs and the only one that was is my z buzzz. Great disc. Thanks for help all and I think they should mark them all like that, especially in misprint deal if stamps are on wrongs discs. Don't mean to complain I live this deal for getting me into some stroke saving discraft discs.

I think they would have to buy new molds to have that tooling in all of their discs, haha. I don't know why they only do it in certain molds.

Still have a ESP white 174 surge I'm willing to trade. Lol extra ink in silver on top.

Also have wiped ESP zone 170
black stratus pdga disc willing to trade.

Thanks to those I've already trades with. Love my buzzz and gifted the beast to a friend.

Yeah, they've been sold out for a few months. It's feast or famine with the ESP/Elite-Z misprints. Just keep checking it every day and be ready to pull the trigger once they're available.

Oh, and welcome to the site!

Thanks for the welcome! I guess I should have read on past the first 4 pages...How long has it been since they refreshed?