• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

I ordered my pack on Tuesday and its scheduled to get here tomorrow (Thursday). I was expecting a week wait at least! Its like a much cooler, cheaper version of christmas!

I got mine in today. Mind you I only throw discraft, so I pretty much have the discs I use down, but liked the gamble and thought it was a good deal. Overall reaction. Meh. But again, still a cool thing.

2x Z flash
1 ESP flash
ESP Avenger
Z Surge
Z Nuke
ESP Nuke
ESP FLX Drone
ESP Comet
Z Buzz

surge, avenger will for sure go in the bag. Maybe the drone and buzz.

^^^ Whats funny about that is that's basically all my roommate throws. He carries 4 right now.

FLX Avenger 170
ESP Avenger 172
ESP Nuke 171
ESP Flash 172
ESP Cyclone 167
Z Nuke 172
Z Flick 171 Huckoberfest tournament stamp
Z Flash 170
Z Surge 164
Z Glide 165 Day Glo tournament stamp

Once I get my birthday cash, I'm getting one of these. I have NO Discraft in my bag at all, so I'm looking forward to throwing some (and probably trading some).

I got mine in today. Mind you I only throw discraft, so I pretty much have the discs I use down, but liked the gamble and thought it was a good deal. Overall reaction. Meh. But again, still a cool thing.

2x Z flash
1 ESP flash
ESP Avenger
Z Surge
Z Nuke
ESP Nuke
ESP FLX Drone
ESP Comet
Z Buzz

surge, avenger will for sure go in the bag. Maybe the drone and buzz.
O rly?

^^^ Whats funny about that is that's basically all my roommate throws. He carries 4 right now.

They are nice forehand discs.
Ask him if he wants 2 Zs for $23 shipped???:)
They are in pic #3 of 31 at the link in my Sig below.

Last edited:
2 ESP Nate Doss Surges
1 Z Surge
1 Z SurgeSS (red w/rainbow stamp, really pretty disc)
1 ESP Cyclone (what are these good for??)
1 ESP Flash
1 Z Flash
1 ESP Nuke
1 Z Nuke
1 Z Buzz

I got a lot of Surges.. which Im actually okay with since I dont own one and everything I read compares them to the Wraith (which is my normal go-to long driver). Are the Surge SS's basically the same as the surge? Just a tad more aggressive?

2 ESP Nate Doss Surges
1 Z Surge
1 Z SurgeSS (red w/rainbow stamp, really pretty disc)
1 ESP Cyclone (what are these good for??)
1 ESP Flash
1 Z Flash
1 ESP Nuke
1 Z Nuke
1 Z Buzz

I got a lot of Surges.. which Im actually okay with since I dont own one and everything I read compares them to the Wraith (which is my normal go-to long driver). Are the Surge SS's basically the same as the surge? Just a tad more aggressive?

that's lot of surges but it's a great pack. love the nate doss surges and that you got two nukes in dif plastics. only bad part is that you got 2 flashes

people are hardcore about their cyclones. that will be an easy one for you to sell/trade

only bad part is that you got 2 flashes

Yeah, I've thrown a flash before so Im not too crazy about those discs, but the main reason for getting this pack was to get some more discraft stuff in my bag and then have extras to dye so Im still pretty excited. ha

Plan on makin my first purchase friday.
Wishing for....
Two surges
One flash
One or two nukes
Esp/flx drone
Any others that are overstable

Nukes and flash would be for trade. I've got a friend who thinks he needs speed 13 discs. Katana,dd2 etc..

i thought nukes are considered speed 13.

flashes are okay, like an xs cept it dives hard left at the end.
same thing with crushes to an avenger, crush dives harder left at the end.

Thinking about splitting one of these with my buddy, and out of curiosity and boredom I took the last 8 packages (that were posted) and made and excel graph which I am too lazy to post. Here's the data though.. Seems like the Avenger, Flash, Nuke and Surge are almost guaranteed and everything else is a gamble!

aj

Crystal Z Buzzz 1
Crystal Z Comet 1
ESP Avenger 7
ESP Buzzz 1
ESP Comet 1
ESP Cyclone 6
ESP Flash 6
ESP FLX Drone 2
ESP Force 2
ESP Nuke 9
ESP Pulse 1
ESP Surges 3
FLX ESP Avenger 1
FLX ESP Challenger 1
Z Buzzz 4
Z Crush 2
Z Flash 9
Z Flick 2
Z Glide 1
Z Nuke 7
Z Predator 3
Z Stalker 1
Z Surge 8
Z SurgeSS 1

May want to change that CryZtal Comet to just a straight up Z Comet...they don't make 'em in CryZtal. I was curious to see what the distribution looked like, so I did a quick and dirty job of charting it myself...here are the results that RightAJ tabulated:

attachment.php

Attachments

• ChartyChart.PNG
    ChartyChart.PNG
    13.7 KB · Views: 188