• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Dismania PD2

yeah my p lines are white and they are os.

gstar has a bit too much turn for me. very similar to gstar pd.

just got some of discmania factory's recent run in c line. they feel great but its too cold to throw.

I really thought the gstar was going to be the ticket since pd2 are so beefy. but I'm hearing the runs are mostly flat and really don't have the stability they should have for such a normally os disc.

I recently bought one by mistake. But mine is quite stable though. Just goes pretty far first before the big fade. Also nice for uphill.

Interesting :) Been playing around with weights for the last year, thinking about pairing a PD2 with my Kraits.

I have a few poptop s line pd2s that actually have a good bit of turn to them. On a slight hyzer I can get them to turn over and track right before fading out at the end of the flight. This is on a 480-500' shot.

The biggest difference between them and a destroyer of similar stability is that at low speed the pd2 will always dump left.

Has anyone else picked up pd2s with a lot of turn?

I have a few poptop s line pd2s that actually have a good bit of turn to them. On a slight hyzer I can get them to turn over and track right before fading out at the end of the flight. This is on a 480-500' shot.

The biggest difference between them and a destroyer of similar stability is that at low speed the pd2 will always dump left.

only p-line or ones that demolished trees. I wish i had more s-lines like that

If you have 480-500 feet of power then you're in the 0.01%. I doubt that anyone with 400 feet of power (i.e. me) is getting much turn out of most S-Line or C-Line PD2's unless they're a real aberration or beat.

What was interesting to me about the description of these isn't that they have some turn though. What's interesting is that they talk about it having a smooth shoulder transition which implies to me that they're not using their normal anhyzer top on these. I've always understood that the PD2 is an anhyzer top + Destroyer wing, so I'm curious what top mold piece they've put on this version of the PD2. I'd be super curious to see a side-by-side Destroyer comparison since these seem likely to literally just be Destroyers with PD2 stamps.

If you have 480-500 feet of power then you're in the 0.01%. I doubt that anyone with 400 feet of power (i.e. me) is getting much turn out of most S-Line or C-Line PD2's unless they're a real aberration or beat.

What was interesting to me about the description of these isn't that they have some turn though. What's interesting is that they talk about it having a smooth shoulder transition which implies to me that they're not using their normal anhyzer top on these. I've always understood that the PD2 is an anhyzer top + Destroyer wing, so I'm curious what top mold piece they've put on this version of the PD2. I'd be super curious to see a side-by-side Destroyer comparison since these seem likely to literally just be Destroyers with PD2 stamps.

Just looked it up and it cant be a destroyer bottom based on the approved disc measurements. A ds is a 2.2 cm rim width and PD2 is a 2.4 cm.

Just looked it up and it cant be a destroyer bottom based on the approved disc measurements. A ds is a 2.2 cm rim width and PD2 is a 2.4 cm.

Yeah does anyone actually know what the pd2 bottom is? I've always been really curious.

I doubt that they would be using a different mold piece fir this. That would call for a reapproval of the mold I should think (yeah take your hand off that can of worms lid)

Just different cooling due to new plastic I say.

Latest posts