• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does anyone do all of their disks the same color?

My bag is half blue, half white. I love blue but I can't see it very well anymore <can't see much of anything very well anymore>, so I snag the white ones also, which are also quite a bit more visible as it gets towards dark.

I have a mixed color bag. For a while, all my fairways and drivers were yellow and it was frustrating to have to paw through discs looking for the "one".

I have different colors and plastics of the same mold that I swap in and out through the season.

Colors I avoid; blood red, black, dark earth tones and anything tie-dye.

I actually find white discs hard to find when playing wooded courses on sunny days. The sun through the trees puts all these nice white spots all over the ground!

I dont throw anything I dont have backups for. So completely change out my bag based on season, greens and yellows are used less in the summer, then switch out to pinks whites and blues in the winter. So Discs mold stays the same but the bagged disc color changes. right now it is heavy pink white and yellow.

I try to buy pink, chartreuse, and orange whenever possible, but I am not obsessed about it. Weight takes preference on everything.

pinks and blues - easiest to find for me.

I'll throw other colors of course, especially some of my older seasoned discs before I realized that Pink and Blue are easy to spot, but most of my new disc are pink or blue if possible. White works well too but just isn't compatible with snow.

but.... the most neon of colors is no match against thick layers of leaves or fluffy snow. I threw three shots practicing a leave lined fairway last friday and the one shot I couldn't find LANDED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE EFFING FAIRWAY buried in the leaves.

for the most part I avoid red colors with all the Carolina clay and leaves in the fall. I do lean more towards yellow and pink if I can get them. I will and always will not play with anything tie-dyed. (still think its done to sell more discs.)

I've seen several bags like that (I've seen 'em in orange, pink, blue, and yellow/dayglo yellow), and while I think it looks cool, it'd screw me up... I'd prolly grab the wrong disc way more than I'd like to admit.

I've also seen a player who had all fly-dyed discs... ack!

I've seen several bags like that (I've seen 'em in orange, pink, blue, and yellow/dayglo yellow), and while I think it looks cool, it'd screw me up... I'd prolly grab the wrong disc way more than I'd like to admit.

I've also seen a player who had all fly-dyed discs... ack!

When it comes to all one or two colors, a little OCD can go a long way. My bag is always set up from putters to drivers and then within each group by least to most stable. I throw eight molds total, but at times it can balloon up to eleven. By always stacking my bag this way, it helps identify instantly what I am missing on holes that I have unloaded the bag on, and more importantly, where I need to reach in the bag full of all one color when I need a specific disc.

During this last year at Am Worlds, throughout the nine rounds I played in actual tournament and warm-ups, I only pulled out and used the wrong disc once; a TeeBird instead of a Roadrunner. I was a little surprised when the drive did not pop up flat, but beyond that, I have no confusion in my bag. Right now I am running an even mix of blues and whites, but the snow can be falling any week now, so my other bag is already stocked with chartreuse, orange, and other various colors.

I guess decent organization is the key! I am also super thrifty so I will try to build a collection on a budget so my wallet may not stretch to a one two or three color bag, hence why I am wondering about dying. Was also thinking of doing a logo (I was hoping to get a tattoo so I was gonna use that or is that going too far?)

I'm working on light to neon green. Makes buying new discs more difficult, thus saving me money.
Anyone have green Leopards they want to part with?

Latest posts