• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Dumbest Disc Names

And the whole discmania line. PD, DD, CD, ....cmon, stick your neck out there a little bit and make me want to buy it on name alone

Not only do you like Surly (for those that DON'T know, OMG you're missin' out), but you talk like a marketing major.

The names do make us want to toss them. Destroyer. Wraith. Crush. Nuke. Havoc. Striker. Disc is no different than any other commodity, make us want to not only buy a disc, but become loyal to your brand and we will be customers for life.

i'm going with all ABC discs

Buzzz

I understand naming things after pointy stuff, like Wasps and Scorpions, but naming a disc after a noise ?

Those guys at D'craft must have been really buz.......wait, ok now I get it.

anything by abc discs, their names/discs are all ****.

Wahoo definitely. I hate good discs with bad names (eg Pain, Whippet)

For those that don't know, a wahoo is a fierce fish.

Problem is that it's an extremely obscure fierce fish. End result: bad name.

And the whole discmania line. PD, DD, CD, ....cmon, stick your neck out there a little bit and make me want to buy it on name alone

Catch with Discmania, first initial is the plastic, 2nd is the type of disc. PD= Pro Driver. CD2=Champion Midrange 2. So yeah, the names are functional, but still stupid.

Catch with Discmania, first initial is the plastic, 2nd is the type of disc. PD= Pro Driver. CD2=Champion Midrange 2. So yeah, the names are functional, but still stupid.[/QUOTE]

so the "d" in PD means driver, but the "d" in CD means midrange.

too confusing, screw it.