• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Dynamic Discs Making Their Own

Just made my first foray into DD: Classic Suspect. I looks like nothing else in me collection, and the plastic feels like it will grip well in cold weather

So does anyone know if DD has an actual overstable high speed driver in the works? Seems to me like they are only missing a couple of molds, especially in the drivers, and then their lineup would be complete. would like to see a more OS Trespass, something Firebird-ish, and something Leopard-ish.

Just got me a Classic Truth in the mail....excited to throw it and see how it flies next to a Bio. Love that DD has all their mids in Classic plastic!

So does anyone know if DD has an actual overstable high speed driver in the works? Seems to me like they are only missing a couple of molds, especially in the drivers, and then their lineup would be complete. would like to see a more OS Trespass, something Firebird-ish, and something Leopard-ish.

Just got me a Classic Truth in the mail....excited to throw it and see how it flies next to a Bio. Love that DD has all their mids in Classic plastic!

I wouldn't be surprised if a more OS distance driver will be coming but I know the next release is a speed 7-ish understable driver. Not sure how close to the underworld that would be but something close to that mold with a little more stability would be nice. I like the VIP underworld because I can turn it easily but also throw on a steep hyzer and get an S curve out of it.

It'll start out very overstable, more than your Bio, and beat in to be perfectly straight at 270-300 feet.

I would like to see more classic/zero Lat64 discs. I really like the plastic.

Just made my first foray into DD: Classic Suspect. I looks like nothing else in me collection, and the plastic feels like it will grip well in cold weather

Nice! I'm a huge fan of the Suspect; especially in the Classic plastics...

Shout out for the Classic Soft and Classic Blend Suspects, too. I've been using my Classic Soft the last week. Stays nice and grippy with a little bit of flex, even with temperatures in the single digits! :thmbup:

I would like to see more classic/zero Lat64 discs. I really like the plastic.

westside too...for any company all mids and putters should come in base plastic. and fairways should always be heavily considered

Latest posts