• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Entire Course Stolen

Sounds like this could be stopped (if there's a next time, of course) with a couple hidden trail cams.

Sounds like this could be stopped (if there's a next time, of course) with a couple hidden trail cams.

I'm not really sure if trail cams would work as well as people are saying. Yes you would have pics of the perp but that's about it...

That's not better than...nothing? If you put them pointed at the baskets, you'd have a pic of the perp in the process of actually stealing the basket.

I'd give up if I was them or try to put it on private land. The natives have more rights and they have spoken... 3 times.

I'd give up if I was them or try to put it on private land. The natives have more rights and they have spoken... 3 times.

But if the Natives had the rights, they wouldn't have to steal/vandalize them.

But if the Natives had the rights, they wouldn't have to steal/vandalize them.
Or maybe the Natives had the rights until a bunch of cloud chasing hipsters came along and stole them. Maybe the Natives ancestors lived off that land and got pushed off. More courses are awesome, but we can't act like we are more deserving all the time. Gotta pick the right battles.

Or maybe the Natives had the rights until a bunch of cloud chasing hipsters came along and stole them. Maybe the Natives ancestors lived off that land and got pushed off. More courses are awesome, but we can't act like we are more deserving all the time. Gotta pick the right battles.

The natives don't like disc golf? Maybe it's a bunch of cloud chasing hipsters stealing baskets.

At this point I'm saddened, but can't really say I have sympathy.

Should've learned the first time and put out cameras of some sort. Round'em up, see ya later.