• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] esp comets comin again!

Love my ESP Comet. Today I got my first ace ever with it.

Just got my first today with an ESP Comet as well! It's a good thing I have 4 more - I may have to retire my first ace disc.

Only got one ESP so I can't retire it, but I don't think I would anyways since it is working out so well for me. And I would love to fill the rim with ink from ace info, and the only way to do that is to keep throwing it.

Got my second ace with this disc last night in weekly doubles, winning $59. Just four days after my first. Glad I didn't retire it.

Are the pink and blue comets from the third run of esps domey and stable?

I guess what I'm trying to ask is has anyone gotten a flat pink or blue esp comet?

Just started using the Comet, Have 2 ESPs just for the wall and Z for throwing, Best up disc ever.

I'm loving my new ESP Comet. It is blue, max weight and domey. No aces yet..

Still for sale at CJ's on N. Territorial in Dexter, MI for any of you locals..

Haha....I think I grabbed the last blue!
My buddy paul said that blue was was flyin nice for you at dubs:)

i would pay more for the older runs but yeah for the new 3rd run wouldnt like to give more than 17ish or so

I have two different runs and they are flying the same for me. They are both pretty much equally as domey also. I think people that get so into some of these details sometimes are full of ****, honestly.

Anyways, how is everybody's LE ESP Comet's breaking in and holding up? My main one I've beat the hell out of, no warping to speak up, and still flying very neutral. It hasn't gotten too flippy despite it's hard use and abuse yet.

I'm guessing the 5 I have will last me quite a long time barring no disasters, but yet I still want to buy as many as I can, maybe a little OCD over them....

they are holding up great. I only have 2, but when I lose them or they beat too flippy (probably lose them first) I'm gonna switch to X's because they will be way cheaper than ESPs. they went up to 25-30ish before the 3rd run, and it can only get higher considering the demand; the 3rd runs sold out quickly.

mine is holding up just fine.. still just breaking it in but has taken some good tree licks and nothing so far... cant really say the same for my elite-x's lol

hey ian, when those X's get too flippy for you just send em on over to me ill take good care of them.

Dude, they are still $15.99 with free shipping online! People thinking they are worth $20+ are out of their minds.

im talking in the future. right before they ran them again they were getting pricey, and i like X comets almost as much

hey ian, when those X's get too flippy for you just send em on over to me ill take good care of them.

lol im with ya brotha.. havent loved a mold this much prob since i found dx teebirds.. really helping my form and just off a nice smooth toss they just seem to glide forever.. parked a couple nice anny shots with the x-comet this weekend too

There's a batch of fluorescent yellow ones out that are more like the original esp's. They have more Z plastic in them and a tad less domey.

yeah i remember someone posting one like that the other week or so.. it was like innova champy star plastic.. looked nice.. the 3rd runs i have dont seem to be all that domey.. i dont have much experience with the previous runs but my 3rd run esps have same lil dome that my elite-x's do

Latest posts