• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] esp comets comin again!

yeah i remember someone posting one like that the other week or so.. it was like innova champy star plastic.. looked nice.. the 3rd runs i have dont seem to be all that domey.. i dont have much experience with the previous runs but my 3rd run esps have same lil dome that my elite-x's do

my third runs have the biggest dome out of all of my comets (X and Zs), thats odd that yours are smaller

yeah i have two of them.. i bought them thinking they were 3rd runs.. they have no tooling and sticker weight no pen.. and both are just normal looking.. i guess they have some dome going on but nothing like what i have heard others say or what i was expecting.. only the 3rd runs had no tooling right?

I have two different runs and they are flying the same for me. They are both pretty much equally as domey also. I think people that get so into some of these details sometimes are full of ****, honestly.
I'm guessing the 5 I have will last me quite a long time barring no disasters, but yet I still want to buy as many as I can, maybe a little OCD over them....

I couldn't agree more. Tooling or no tooling, they are beautifully domey and wonderfully straight with little effort like Comets should be. Mine has taken some serious abuse and is still as stable as new. A couple more runs from now everybody will be complaining that run has nothing on these.

I'm with you and went a little OCD this run too. Well, completely OCD! I bought 25 in all different weights that are all wonderfully domey and have a feeling I have enough to last me the rest of my life. I just couldn't get myself to drop thirty dollars on an older run knowing these were coming.

yeah i have two of them.. i bought them thinking they were 3rd runs.. they have no tooling and sticker weight no pen.. and both are just normal looking.. i guess they have some dome going on but nothing like what i have heard others say or what i was expecting.. only the 3rd runs had no tooling right?

Things happen. You probably got some ones that just aren't too domey, but they probably still fly really nice, because come on, it's a comet.

And yes the third runs have no tooling to my knowledge

I couldn't agree more. Tooling or no tooling, they are beautifully domey and wonderfully straight with little effort like Comets should be. Mine has taken some serious abuse and is still as stable as new. A couple more runs from now everybody will be complaining that run has nothing on these.

I'm with you and went a little OCD this run too. Well, completely OCD! I bought 25 in all different weights that are all wonderfully domey and have a feeling I have enough to last me the rest of my life. I just couldn't get myself to drop thirty dollars on an older run knowing these were coming.

You're my hero! :hfive::hfive::hfive:

Latest posts