• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ESPN DG Broadcast

The question that irks me here is why ESPN is held in such high regard as some statement of validation for some people.

Because certain disc golfers need the validation that comes with those four letters.

They can tell their Dad that they were on a real sports network throwing their frisbees.

the adgt would have been better off letting one of the you tube channels film it. cable is dead, so is trashy hooters girls.

Because certain disc golfers need the validation that comes with those four letters.

They can tell their Dad that they were on a real sports network throwing their frisbees.

Yeah dad, the one with skip hatless

Sorry, son. Things will turn around

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Patently false. I don't have cable or satellite tv - my internet provider login gets me espn3.

There were good things and bad things about the event. Overall:
0UCULok.jpg

No, you're patently false. You have to have some sort of login. Most internet providers do not give you a log in that will work with ESPN. I have no log in of any kind with my isp.

It's not a broadcast.
It's a webcast.
I'm sure you can find somebody who liked it. Somewhere. Gotta be one person. Maybe in a foreign country ?

Im perfectly fine w/Jomez, CCDG, etc. With all the things Ive been hearing about Salient, I'm happy this WASN'T on ESPN 1 or 2...

Latest posts