• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

ethics question about found discs(lots of them)

My friend threw the most beautiful Teebird down there. I nearly tackled him in his backswing.

If I was in a sacrificial situation, I'd have a hard time parting with most of the discs in my bag, but that disc I found in the rough on hole 4...

That thought crossed my mind as well. How many of those disc were actually lost at that cliff by their original owners and how many of them are "Hey guys... lets see how far that Champion Teebird we found back at hole #4 will fly off of this cliff!"

Love this thread. Those discs are yours, man.

Be safe, and make sure to reference this thread when you start selling in the Marketplace. :D

Dude, youre discs are well deserved. Im pretty jealous.:wall:

New update on your top finds?:confused:

that is so sick I wish I lived by that course it would entertain me for hours to go trekking down the mountain hunting for discs

That thought crossed my mind as well. How many of those disc were actually lost at that cliff by their original owners and how many of them are "Hey guys... lets see how far that Champion Teebird we found back at hole #4 will fly off of this cliff!"

I have witnessed on several occasions, dudes pullin out their throwers and lettin em fly. Its kinda a tradition with the local guys. If you were standing at the edge of the dropoff looking out 50 or 100 miles across antelope valley, you might have a hard time holding on to your duscs too. I saw one kid throw one that I swear went half a mile.

Dude, youre discs are well deserved. Im pretty jealous.:wall:

New update on your top finds?:confused:

I don't know how to add pictures from my phone but you'd be amazed. Besides the eagle, forces, the CE firebird, and the others I already mentioned, I found an almist new 2013 ace race prototype ti, a puma that looks like a midrange but says long range driver and flies so straight and far that I bagged it. 2 star and 2 champ wraiths, 2 or 3 xl's and a couple xs's, something called a hero disc that I think is a roc with a sig on the bottom that says craig l.....and I can't read the rest. A sidewinder, xcalibur, boss, 2 katanas, 2 max's, and a destroyer all in star plastic. Then in champ I got 4 grooves, 3 orcs, a beast, viking, spider, starfire, teebird, a pearly wraith, 2 bosses. About 6 dx leopards. A blizzard boss, destroyer, katana and an x-out I can't id. And a stack of others I don't recall at the moment.

Oh and a dx whippet, couple dx rocs, and a brand new roc3 with part of a shark stamp incorperated into the original stamp. One of a kind I'm sure.

Homeless Santa turns into the ultimate spammer-troll.... Classic interwebz.

JK. As I said before, great thread and you deserve those discs.

What about taking one of those whole house fan Zephyr blades and tossing it off the cliff and see how that sucker flies?

Make sure you do donate them to keep the karma moving along.

I tend to find 100+ every summer and the non-numbered ones get donated to the VA who has a course on the VA grounds..

Make sure you do donate them to keep the karma moving along.

I tend to find 100+ every summer and the non-numbered ones get donated to the VA who has a course on the VA grounds..

:clap::thmbup: From a veteran: THANK YOU!!!!!!

A thought hit me, Solomon.Trenton here usually takes donated discs on an annual mission trip to Haiti. If you have lots of plastic you can't move he'd probably interested.

Latest posts