• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite and least favorite disc golfer

I can't believe anyone would hate you, Chris. Everyone was so excited to see you at our club in Jan!!!

I've got the same goals and these Adv women around here aren't going to make it any easier. :|

The word "hate" was used. For years I was the guy in the lead group or 2nd group. I took away a cash spot from someone. There were times that I had won some tournaments by double digits or more. Suddenly I was injured, lost my confidence and my player rating plummeted 50 points. Many people were happy. They enjoyed letting me know that places had been switched.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

BTW, are we playing together Saturday morning?

I wouldn't say I hated or loved any player but I can only go off what I have seen and found lame.

I lost all respect for KC when he tried to stroke Cale at the MN Majestic a few years back after that sweet putt Cale made.
Lost respect for Barry after he beat the crap out of a golf cart with his chair at the first Players Cup.
I lost respect for Feldberg after listening to his Japan Open interview.
I lost respect for Avery after his whining at a local B tier and just his arrogance.

But if I had to choose one player to currently call out for being a complete tool, the award would go to Bradley Williams.

Fav: GreGORY Barsby (death metal and disc golf 4 lyfe!)
Least: Nikko (seen him flip out too many times however it seems like he is getting better at controlling it)

ahhhh, lol, it was. I totally missed a brilliant opportunity to continue the charade. Boo on me, bigtime.