• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

favorite brand

pick ur favs

• Discraft

Votes: 53 41.4%
  • DGA

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Gateway

Votes: 21 16.4%
  • Innova

Votes: 80 62.5%
  • Millennium

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Snap

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Lightning

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Ching

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Discwing

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I've got three DGA discs, a Rouge, a Shockwave, and a Blowfly. The Proline Plastic that the Rouge and Shockwave are made of feels so similar to ESP to me that I don't know if I could tell them apart blindfolded. And the Blowfly plastic is a truly strange creature for which holding is the only way to fully understand.

Haven't had an opportunity to try Lat 64 yet unfortunately.

well well well.....i believe most of us knew the answer to this one before the poll was even started :)

With the majority of the market share that Innova has, I'm surprised this poll isn't more lopsided. Pretty funny, really. Guess it's mostly casual players that don't know better buying their products. :) Hee hee!

I've got three DGA discs, a Rouge, a Shockwave, and a Blowfly. The Proline Plastic that the Rouge and Shockwave are made of feels so similar to ESP to me that I don't know if I could tell them apart blindfolded. And the Blowfly plastic is a truly strange creature for which holding is the only way to fully understand.

Haven't had an opportunity to try Lat 64 yet unfortunately.

I have a DGA Titanic and its the same mold as the Magnet in that ESP feeling plastic.

A couple of months ago, I would have said Innova. I liked them because their discs are readily available. Now, I don't think I have one. Innova is constantly changing their molds. It gets annoying. The others may do it too. I don't know.

I throw just about all of them, but it seems I'm more consistent (with my backhand and putting) with Millennium.

Millennium is made by Innova... so???

Latest posts