• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Favorite Disc

I *want* to say River, but the Fuse has to be right up there. And then there's the Pure in Zero Soft.

I think it's hard to pick just one!

Has to be The Judge. Since switching from Aviars I've shed 2-4 strokes off my game. Total confidence putting with this disc.

Star Orc. BH, FH, flex shots, straight shots...it's my most versatile (and longest) disc.

Candy Pro Firebird. I use it for everything from rollers to forehands to hyzers and flex shots. It is the most versatile in my bag.

Gateway Assassin. I have one that is beat in that when thrown flat will hold a nice anny, is laser straight when hyzer flipped. I use it for tight tunnel shots, or shots that I need to know it will go straight.

I have to say my Surge SS. Its my go to driver, pretty much point and shoot. It is so predictable . It goes right where I tell it to. I have had many near miss aces with this disc, so I know one day, it will bring me another ace.

Champ Firebird. Its my go to driver (RHFH). Hyzers, flex shots, skips, rollers, thumbers, even approaches. I feel most comfortable with a firechicken in my hands.

glo zone.

it does it all. straight, hyzer, anny flex, grenade, forehand
roller, putts, lunch coaster.

glo zone.

it does it all. straight, hyzer, anny flex, grenade, forehand
roller, putts, lunch coaster.

and it's just plain bad a$$ to look at.

(shuriken/scythe design: aothiom, dye by bennett)

photo_zps31a8e607.jpg

Last edited:
DX Teebird or X Comet because they're the first discs I could make fly exactly like it was designed to. Both are point-and-shoot, and every course, whether wide open or wooded, needs that shot.

The Anode would be my favorite. I could easily play a whole round with only an Anode. The only other disc I could say that about would be the Buzz.

The Anode would be my favorite. I could easily play a whole round with only an Anode. The only other disc I could say that about would be the Buzz.

I should preface this with the fact that my opinion changes more than it should. But today this statement works for me.

My favorite disc is a InStep Saturn Midrange. It goes completely straight and can fly up to 200'

Latest posts