• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Favorite manufacturer

Favorite manufacturer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Innova, but probably just because it is easiest to find and what I've been exposed to the most.

Voted Innova.

My bag is mostly Innova and Dynamic with a a few Discraft and Legacy.

Could do an all Discraft and Discmania bag if they had more plastics available, I don't care for "Z" or "C" line.
Lat64 and Westside are my least favorite, won't buy anymore. Folks complain about Innova's inconsistency but for me these two have been the worst. Recently bought a second River to try, it's flippier than a Mamba, a roller out of the box.

I had to vote for Innova because my Tbirds and Rocs make up 90% of my non-putting throws.

Reptilian Disc Golf and Gateway get runners up tho!

Prodigy. I'm a big fan of their drivers and the feel of their plastic. I think I only have 4 innova molds in my bag.

I seem to have most personal interest in Trilogy and MVP/Axiom. I try those first. Many times, molds from them just do not work out. When they don't, something from Innova does. So, I'm Innova heavy, but have interests all over the place.

I can't pick... My bag is diverse

1 Kastaplast
6 Westside
6 Innova
2 Yikun
2 MVP

I guess I could field a full bag of Innova or Trillogy if you let me have Westside and Lat64.

Could almost go all MVP too.

I voted Innova. I've thrown and tried about everything and always come back to Innova. So many good discs and top tier manufacturers out right now but just always clicked with Innova molds better. I look forward to different runs of their discs. Some people hate the inconsistency but I love that I can pick up two Roc3s that fly a little different. I'll end up bagging them both and being able to play different shots with the same disc. So easy to find too.

I do dig some Prodigy 400 and Kastaplast plastic though. That stuff is amazing

I can't really pick one, they all do good stuff, except Trilogy, the only thing they got is the Pure.

Right now I'm digging the MVP Drivers, Innova Rocs and RDG Wizards.

I can't really pick one, they all do good stuff, except Trilogy, the only thing they got is the Pure.

iconrotflmao.gif

I would have to say Innova. I started with all Innova and then, like most newer people, tried a few different companies, but ended up going back to a mostly all Innova bag.