• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Favorite manufacturer

Favorite manufacturer

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I can't really pick one, they all do good stuff, except Trilogy, the only thing they got is the Pure.

I agree. They put OOP their other unique mold... Trident!

:wall: how thw premitus and medius didnt put them under from day 1 is beyond me. Probably two of thw worst first molds from any major company around today.

I used to throw nearly an all trilogy bag, and then realized I was just fan boying it up and stopped throwing discs that weren't good for my game. I've settled on a 90% Innova bag, topped off with Discmania, a Comet and a rotating Prodigy disc I'm not sure about yet.

I throw and picked Innova because that's what I've always thrown, I'm too old to learn anything new ( ;) ) and if I were to try discs from other companies I would really like them and have to buy four of each mold. I don't have room for that.

I voted MVP/Axiom. I like the fact that if I lose a disc, I can replace said disc sight unseen and know the disc I bought will be identical to the disc I lost. Imo MVP/Axiom produce the most quality consistent discs on the market.

I vote Trilogy because I can get the most distance from their drivers. I also love the feel and durability of Trilogy plastic. I also love MVP - mostly for shorter accurate placement shots (Proxy, Envy, Tangent).

I used to be all over Dynamic's nutsack too, but they've got so much overlap in their molds it's made me sort of jaded and come back to Innova some.

Innova has zero overlap? Got it.

Voted Other, since Legacy wasn't listed. Going with an all-Legacy bag and not seeing any reason to break the single brand thing.

I throw and picked Innova because that's what I've always thrown, I'm too old to learn anything new ( ;) ) and if I were to try discs from other companies I would really like them and have to buy four of each mold. I don't have room for that.

I'm with JD, plus who doesn't love the challenge of finding 10-11x KC models!

I've thrown almost every large brand there is out there and I can honestly say that MVP/Axiom makes the most (not some of the most, but the ABSOLUTE most) consistent plastic on the market. I challenge anyone to pick a stack of ten Envys and honestly say that they don't all fly exactly the same.

Plus they've got a really great well-rounded and full flight chart unlike a lot of other manufacturers (obviously their still growing so there are holes, but Innova has no excuse for some of their missing molds at this point....). No hate on Innova, as they're a close second for me, but still...

I'm on taps talk so I don't see the poll, but w my current bag revamp I'm all Innova and Discraft. Eagles and Leopards for fairways. Buzzz variants for minds. Pro D Zone to putt and ESP Zone joining 2 Firebirds on utility duty. 1 Opto Pure just cuz. Condor and a DX Valk for fun. I could replace the Buzzzes w the Shark and Panther (or Wolf heh) and putt w a Rhyno. Gator replacing utility Zone and use drop the Pure.

So yeah, I could do all Innova easy :)

Voted "Other"

Legacy would be my pick for my favorite "Company" as far as the whole feel, vibe, people, products go.

Alas, I only bag 2 Patriots, and 1 Rival and love me some Icon plastic!

I would choose Innova or Lat64 if I could only throw/bag one "brand", they would have the best selection to build a complete one company bag for you currently AND for the future you when your disc needs change :p.

Last edited:
Are you old? I mean, McBeth probably feels old when AJ calls to ask whether he should be worried about the hair starting to grow in his arm pits.

So old I dunno who you're talking about. Last time I checked, Climo was the undisputed champ of disc golf. :|

Why doesn't someone make a better thread that has the major manufacturers on it. And maybe not lump companies together?

or not...

Last edited:

Latest posts