• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite online disc shop. And why?

leathercash

Par Member
I've gotten so many responses and have received A LOT solid advice from the forum I thought,what the hell? I'll post this one because I am very curious as to what online disc shop gets the most business and from whom. I've purchased from Primediscs.com and Discnation.com. No complaints from each. Any others out there?

So far Ive ordered the most from DiscGolfCenter.com. They have great customer service, free shipping and I like th ability to pick color and weight. Ive also racked up a tab with them so my savings are actually amounting to something ;)
Today I put my first order in with Prime discs ... so Ill let you knwo how they are ... I also liked how I was able to pick color and general weight on there and the free shipping was a plus.Im gonna try to figure out how the Prime points works later.

I've had a good experience with all four that I've used so far...kinda scares me actually, nothing is ever this smooth.

DiscNdat
Sun King Discs
Gottgogottathrow
MarshalStreet

If only using ebay was as hassle-free.

So far Ive ordered the most from DiscGolfCenter.com. They have great customer service, free shipping and I like th ability to pick color and weight. Ive also racked up a tab with them so my savings are actually amounting to something ;)

+1.

I like being able to pick my weight and color. Picking my color is important to me because I have difficulty seeing red discs on the green grass. As mentioned by valkyriefb11, I am also earning "reward points" for future purchase discounts. Free and reasonable fast shipping, what's not to like?

Disc Golf Center. Out of 7 or 8 orders from them, their on-line inventory was only wrong once. They called the same day, let me choose another disc and still shipped the order on time. Hard to beat the low price/free shipping combo. I really like the specific weight/color choice and the discounts really do add up over time.

Last edited:
"gottagogottathrow.com" They always have what I am looking for, outstanding customer service, fast shipping.

I placed an order on-line the other day and within 15 minutes I was getting a phone call from them. There were a couple things with the order they wanted to make sure was right. Once I verified everything, I got the package in 2 days. As long as they continue to take care of me, I will always buy from them.

I am going to give another vote of confidence for discgolfcenter.com . I that you know exactly what you are getting( color/design and weight). They also have the lowest prices across the board and to make things even better they have free shipping. To top things off they even have a repeat customer rewards program for those who just can't get enough discs.

I had a positive experience with Sun King Disc Sports (www.sunkingdiscs.com). They were very good on informing you of the status of your order, keeping you up-to-date via emails. They were quick to expedite the order. I also found their website easy to navigate and well categorized. They too give you the option of choosing disc weights and color. The one down side, if any, is that they don't have any rewards program that I know of.

I vote for GottaGoGottaThrow. I have ordered discs regularly from this site, and have recieved excellent customer service.

Anymore, unless there's something I specifically want from somewhere else always order from either Gottagogottathrow or Discs Unlimited, mostly because of proximity. I get my discs a day faster because they're both close. I've had just as good of luck from Sun King and Marshall Street, but the shipping is slower because they're farther away.

I have bought from most but I have to say my top two are Prime and Action Sportz. The latter being basically an online Ebay store by Jason Parker(a member here). Jason's discs are by FAR the cheapest I have seen and he is on top of it completely.

www.stores.ebay.com/Action-Sportz-Disc-Golf

When the Boss came out and everyone was clammering for one he had first run's at $14.00, and that included shipping. Never saw anything else online come close!

i have only used discgolfcenter.com, but have always had excellent service, price, availability, and of course, free shipping...

So I've got to give a thumbs up for Prime discs. I put my first order with them in Friday afternoon. I didnt expect the order to be shipped until at least today, but within an hour of putting the order in I had received an email from Steve letting me know the order had already shipped. I was shocked - I had heard that Prime had fast shipping, but that topped everything for fast.

I'm going with disc golf center for all the above mentioned reasons. I've always been completely satisfied with their service.

Latest posts