• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Favorite Understable Mid

Big fan of the Stratus X or Elite X for this slot in the bag. Listed as a driver by Discraft it flies more like a longer Mid and the -1.0 stability lets you work it as needed.

If you have a new X Comet and throw it a bit it will quickly turn into what you are looking for.

Both the flying squirrel and tursas are glide monsters that I have really enjoyed throwing.

Favorite understable mid:
Star Wedge (if your form is good, you can get it out to 200+)
QMS (low 170's)
ESP Comet (very beat)
X-Stratus

Fuse for me - I'd like to try the Tursas someday.

Dont wait any longer. The Tursas is amazing, it feels so good in the and is so versatile. I have a heavy VIP and it hyzer flips to flat so consistently and goes dead straight before a really soft fade and will hold an power anny line for long time. I want a lighter TP for shorter turnovers and long hyzer flip to turnovers.

Only been throwing the Tursas a few weeks at most but I love it already. It's very forgiving and not overly flippy. I need to pick up a few more of them.

i have a friend that throws a wolf really well as his understable mid. i can't help but sing the duran duran song every time he takes it out of his bag.

Carried a Stratus for a while. Replaced it with a Meteor. Way more happy with the Meteor. It can be understable for me when thrown hard, and dead straight when not. Finding I like it better for approaches than my Buzzz, as I'm not good at predicting the fade/skip yet.