• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

First World Disc golf problems...

When you buy a disc because everyone claims it is a better version of another disc you bag. Then you realize it is a total piece of garbage that wants nothing more than to turn right and crash into the turf.

When you buy a disc because everyone claims it is a better version of another disc you bag. Then you realize it is a total piece of garbage that wants nothing more than to turn left and crash into the turf.

FTFM

One time I had to wait on the tee box for two minutes while some guy was taking pics of a baby.

Spending a full days pay on a disc that will never see the sun

Not having a tee sign or tee pad because it is being properly repaired

Getting a call on a lost disc you didn't want back

One time I had to wait on the tee box for two minutes while some guy was taking pics of a baby.

Getting literally screamed at by a man, because I calmly let him know that he should keep an out for his young child, who was playing in the middle of a fairway (at a busy course), so that she doesn't get hurt by a disc.

"It is a public park and she can go where the F@k she wants!"

"Hey, dude, I was just trying to help you out. I've got enough accuracy to avoid her. But some of these "chuckers" do not. Just trying to help you out."

Getting literally screamed at by a man, because I calmly let him know that he should keep an out for his young child, who was playing in the middle of a fairway (at a busy course), so that she doesn't get hurt by a disc.

"It is a public park and she can go where the F@k she wants!"

"Hey, dude, I was just trying to help you out. I've got enough accuracy to avoid her. But some of these "chuckers" do not. Just trying to help you out."

#humblebrag

It's not the rain that makes me pack up, it's the lightning.

-When discs you want on the Innova Factory Store are out of stock.
-When the discs you want on the Factory Store are in stock but only in a weights/colors you don't want.
-When your local disc golf shops aren't open 24/7.

When the post office takes more then 2 days to deliver your hand picked discs directly to your home.