• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

flurry of Pendleton King Park reviews

I think friendly may describe the locals there. I will be coming to Appling to play IDGC next week & found a hotel by the Augusta area. Since I will be driving up I thought I can visit P.K for a quick round my day of arrival saving IDGC for my first full day. I did pm the members listed as guides & Fast Eddie and another wrote back inviting me to play with them or guide me. Fast told me he can even keep the course open until dusk due to my late arrivel. That seems very nice & friendly. As for the ratings, this is what put the course on my radar in the first place so I hope it is as decent as advertised. I will write a accurate review next week.

they might be, but these reviewers all claim that the course is friendly. and i must know what that means.

they could just be confused so i checked to see if they described the locals as "lacking elevation and with few genuine water hazards"

no one did so im still as perplexed as ever

it might mean that the course plays friendly, ie it is an easy round.

o.k. I played P.K. on April 30 & May 1 and can say you can all believe the hype. It was great. We did play with some very friendly locals who showed us a great time. We had a very fun round the first afternoon & came back for a second round the next day it was so good. I will put my full review on the course review site.

o.k. I played P.K. on April 30 & May 1 and can say you can all believe the hype. It was great. We did play with some very friendly locals who showed us a great time. We had a very fun round the first afternoon & came back for a second round the next day it was so good. I will put my full review on the course review site.
Seems to describe the atmosphere more than it does the course. I think a number of us have had that sort of experience a lot of places, even when the course we were at was sort of bland.

I'm finally heading down to Augusta in 2 weeks so I can see what all this hyperbole is about. You know, the locals are setting a pretty lofty standard for what I should expect from this course. They make it sound like its better than the IDGC's three courses.

Seeing how I'm a TR, my input should count more. Oh wait, wrong thread.

I'm finally heading down to Augusta in 2 weeks so I can see what all this hyperbole is about. You know, the locals are setting a pretty lofty standard for what I should expect from this course. They make it sound like its better than the IDGC's three courses.

Seeing how I'm a TR, my input should count more. Oh wait, wrong thread.
I may also be in Augusta in 2 weeks. Either Friday Saturday or sunday of that week I'd likely play Pendleton, patriots and lake olmstead

I see there has been another round of 5 star reviews. As a drive by reviewer I will remind everyone that I gave what I consider an honest 4 star review.

I will remind everyone there is only 1 tee pad per hole that I would consider the perfect challenge for the white level player such as myself.

Do not expect a gold level course & do not expect to be tested to any extreme if you are over a 900 rating. Just expect a very fun round playing in a clean park that is not overgrown with rough or weeds.

I see there has been another round of 5 star reviews. As a drive by reviewer I will remind everyone that I gave what I consider an honest 4 star review.

I will remind everyone there is only 1 tee pad per hole that I would consider the perfect challenge for the white level player such as myself.

Do not expect a gold level course & do not expect to be tested to any extreme if you are over a 900 rating. Just expect a very fun round playing in a clean park that is not overgrown with rough or weeds.
You arent a drive by reviewer. That phrase refers to people who drive by the site, no t a course.

People who sign up review one course than leave

LOL, brand new drive-by 5 disc review. It's still clean and friendly.

I wouldn't mind it so much if every review didn't sound pretty much the same, almost "coached". :confused:

Latest posts