• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] For the love of the Bird! ..Teebird that is!

Just bought my first new teebird in about 5 years. Just picked one of the AJs on discgolfcenter and that thing is flat as a pancake. What is the point of the teebird3 if teebirds are being made the exact same way?

Just bought my first new teebird in about 5 years. Just picked one of the AJs on discgolfcenter and that thing is flat as a pancake. What is the point of the teebird3 if teebirds are being made the exact same way?

no star teebird3s as of yet. only stock stamp ones are gstar, but the factory store has some champ ones with the DX style stamp. same thing happened to me btw. awesome disc.

less stable than the nybos but still a solid glow teebird, reminds me of the color glows I have from the...Utah Open maybe?

Mine actually tends to be slightly more OS than my Nybo currently. I only have this years Nybo for reference but they're close in flight for me. Trying to use only one for a little bit to beat it in and be able to have both in my bag lol.

Mine actually tends to be slightly more OS than my Nybo currently. I only have this years Nybo for reference but they're close in flight for me. Trying to use only one for a little bit to beat it in and be able to have both in my bag lol.

for reals? I have a few different nybos and all of them are more stable than my jen allen.

I also only have Nybos from this year

Any reports on how the JAs throw?

Teebirds doing Teebird things. Maybe a touch more fade than standard Champ runs, but not as overstable as the Nybo or AJ runs. Just the standard Teebird super straight with trustworthy fade. Soooo straight. I haven't bagged Teebirds for a long time, but I'm thinking this JenBird will prolly go in the bag over my beefy FDs.

I can't wait to break in my Shimmer star with a lot of dome. It rips so great out of the hand I can't wait to start throwing left-to-right (rhbh) straight drives with it.

I just wanted to wish the TeeBird a happy 18th birthday. Hopefully it's been thrown around by enough degenerates that it finally develops some standards... :D

If I remember right these are not a new thing. They were ran previously and not that well received.

If I remember right these are not a new thing. They were ran previously and not that well received.

When the production run came out years ago they weren't very good.
I got an f2 pro Teebird from the proshop a few years ago and it had a huge dome.
Recent blends of pro plastic have been star like and flat so a new run of pro Teebirds might be nice.

I got a Luster Teebird in a players a couple weeks ago. I'm really liking it. I didn't expect it go to right into my bag. It's flat & has just the right amount of fade. I'll definitely be getting more if I come across them.

Delicious pro plastic F2s up today. The lighter ones sold out quick.

http://proshop.innovadiscs.com/pro-teebird-factory-second.html

Hoping they made a mountain of them for production (or do) so I can snag a bunch of gems.

I loved the one I got a few years ago. It was straight out of the box and now is a good turnover disc. Sent out a call for a new one a couple months ago and thankfully someone had one to sell. I wish I had some more orange ones from back then.

Latest posts