• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

FREE Disc Giveaway!

Schusterick

Hello DG Course Review World! Good ol' Will here! I would like to invite all of you to my first FREE Disc giveaway on my Facebook fan page! The winner of this giveaway will be receiving my 150g Star Eagle that I hit an ace with while I was in Japan for the Fukui Open and ALSO 3 Journey Post glitter minis! If you don't win the grad prize, the 2nd-4th place finishers will be receiving 2 glitter minis, courtesy of The Journey Post! On my page I will also be doing LIVE STREAMING VIDEO, live scoring, contests, posting pictures from disc golf courses all over the globe, and answering any question you can come up with! Get involved!

FB page: http://bit.ly/Schusterick
Disc Giveaway: http://bit.ly/DiscGiveaway
Disc Giveaway for mobile: http://bit.ly/DiscGiveawayMobile

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-07-30 at 1.00.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-07-30 at 1.00.48 PM.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 50
Very cool. Welcome to the site!

Welcome! Best first post ever.

Also for everyone else....
"This app may post on your behalf, including sweepstakes you entered and more."

Thanks! Love the movement of the DG community. A sport well worth getting the spotlight it deserves. "To the furthering of the disc!"... :)

JSurmann - Correct, it needs your approval just in case you wanted to share the contest, which I'm hoping people will. You can however opt not to post at all when you sign up. It's the same process you'd go through with any other FB app, such as Yahoo News, Instagram, or Hulu.

very nice but i will pass

Cool stuff there! I'll bite - Facebook, Apple, Microsoft, they all know where we live already anyway.

Glad to see more pros on this site. Thanks for the mobile link, by the way.

I looked around a bit on fb and couldn't find when the drawing is going to occur and when will we be notified if we've won. Also, those minis look sick!

The service we're using automatically picks winners. It alleviates us from being the ones choosing a winner. Completely random, completely automated. I'm giving away tons of gear and discs within the next few months, keep checking in. Also, you're welcome for the mobile link and the contest runs for a week and winners will be notified on the 6th by email and FB announcement.

You are starting to revamp my opinion of you, Will. Not that a contest would do that but the fact that you have reached out to DGCR is pretty cool.

Dont normally sign up for stuff on the Facespace, but decided I'd give this one a shot. Welcome to the community Will, hope to learn a lot from you!

You are starting to revamp my opinion of you, Will. Not that a contest would do that but the fact that you have reached out to DGCR is pretty cool.

My apologies if I've ever persuaded your opinions to ever sway the wrong way, bro. Not what I've ever intended. Thanks for the chance to rebuild that image! I'm proud to be a part of the DG community as a whole. Keep throwing!

Latest posts