• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen what Scott Stokely and Jeremy Koling are doing?

I find this amusing. Personally I like Scott, his gf and his company. Mostly because I know the guys in his company personally for years, I think I still have Scott's videos somewhere. Besides for this thing for Sophia he also does a lot for autistic kids. Seems a good guy, besides, he's basically the Dennis Rodman of disc golf.

I'm finding the humor in how long this is continuing to fly right over hook nut's head. I'll not defend the bad acting, though.
??? I'm the one not letting it fly over my head. It's like you guys let it fly right over your head just because Stockley is good at disc golf and famous. I think all top notch athletes should have to live by the same standards as everyone. Scott Stockley=The Ray Rice of disc golf.

hook_nuts=the stereotypical blonde of disc golf
Not accurate or funny. I saw Scott's blue hair and thought it was pretty cool looking so I died my hair blue. I guess you could call it a fanboy move. It looks pretty cool on me though, but now that I've seen these videos I regret it.

I bet hook_nuts also thinks Peyton Manning is a scumbag too, for the way he treats these kids...

I bet hook_nuts also thinks Peyton Manning is a scumbag too, for the way he treats these kids...

Yes he is but you can't compare a snl skit to real life. Peyton Manning is a scumbag because he's a donkey that eats children fetuses to strengthen himself. Sounds like peds to me.

Next you guys will be saying wrastling is just acting. Sure they probably plan or script some of the things they say, but you can't fake a choke slam through a table. Is there anyone with a high enough rating that Scott would talk to that could set him straight? I guess we can just wait for Big Jerm to take care of the small work.

98986b112f957700c93dee61f11dc9148cbf01a0a6fcc4d79fbd768e2eafd24d.jpg

I'm finding the humor in how long this is continuing to fly right over hook nut's head. I'll not defend the bad acting, though.

Just shows how pro athletes just can't act. I can't really think of too many performences from athletes that were actually good...Jonny Mosely on SNL, Jim Brown in Mars Attacks, OJ Simpson in the Naked Gun series...that's about it.

Just consider these skits the Kazaam/Steel of the disc golf world.

Just shows how pro athletes just can't act. I can't really think of too many performences from athletes that were actually good...Jonny Mosely on SNL, Jim Brown in Mars Attacks and the Dirty Dozen, OJ Simpson in the Naked Gun series...that's about it.

Just consider these skits the Kazaam/Steel of the disc golf world.

Merlin Olsen (played for the Rams(?))
Johnny Weismuller (Gold medal winning swimmer, played Tarzan like 80 years ago)
Dwayne Johnson
Dennis Rodman

I'm sure there's others I'm forgetting

Don't forget Dan Marino's Oscar-worthy performance (jk) in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Latest posts