• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hey PMcBeth- Thanks a lot!

jjmiller

Eagle Member
Last year for my birthday, I picked up some Discraft stuff with a gift card. This year, I rounded out a full Discraft bag with a birthday gift. My birthday is in September. The 29th.

I thought I could be the cool guy throwing stuff that no one else locally throws, while also reaping the benefit of cheap, easily available backups. Now I'll just be another McBeth band wagoner...

In all seriousness, please try out/bring back the Hornet! And get us a run in Swirly ESP/something McPro-ish! It's better than the Wasp!

In all seriousness, please try out/bring back the Hornet! And get us a run in Swirly ESP/something McPro-ish! It's better than the Wasp!

giphy.gif

The Hornet is the one mold that MVP/Axiom hasn't pushed out of my bag, and I'd LOVE to see a revival.

Is the Drone OOP too? They had a lot of overstable mids... Drone, Hornet, Wasp, Buzzz OS.

Yes!!

If I need a mid that turns over in a slight headwind, or a mid that turns over on a forehand hyzer, that's what I have the Z-Buzzz for. I used to throw Wasps but they're too similar to the Z-Buzzz, Hornet is a better choice as a complement.

On the plus side, I'm sitting on a nice pile of preMcBeth Z-Wasps that will be the next big collector item. :|

Its funny how pauls move affected me as well. I have been a discraft thumper for my whole dg career. Only person i have known to bag all discraft.

Now with me hating to be lumped into a band wagon guy, i have decided to take my talents to MVP.

All my discraft will be gone by 2019. Time to throw gyro.

Thanks alot paul :/

Its funny how pauls move affected me as well. I have been a discraft thumper for my whole dg career. Only person i have known to bag all discraft.

Now with me hating to be lumped into a band wagon guy, i have decided to take my talents to MVP.

wut. :doh:

Crazy kids... I'm gonna start a new acronym: FOBI - Fear Of Being Included

You can send all your Discraft my way. Ill take anybody's Discraft they don't want.
Doesn't matter to me if someone else thinks I'm on a bandwagon.

More great plastic for me? Thanks a lot Paul :-D

Gyro?? You call that obscure? Pshhh... please. *strokes handlebar moustache* I can't even tell you what I bag, you've never heard of any of it.

Just because something is popular doesn't mean it's not cool anymore. I'm not going to stop eating cheeseburgers just because nearly everyone in these United States loves them too.

MVP is a great alternative though so :hfive: on that decision.

With GM cutting jobs, you moving from one Michigan based disc maker to another Michigan based disc maker will save jobs here in Michigan. So I say, thank you sir.

My philosophy seems to be to buy discs from everyone, more than I will ever be able to throw regularly. This keeps the whole industry afloat. I'm just acting altruistically! Tell my wife!

No one else really cares what discs you throw. Throw what you want to throw. Don't throw something just because other people do or don't throw it.

With GM cutting jobs, you moving from one Michigan based disc maker to another Michigan based disc maker will save jobs here in Michigan. So I say, thank you sir.

Hell yes. My money stays with the dirty mitten.

I was going to switch to gateway but when i looked at the lineup and how available the discs are ,it seemed like it was going to be difficult.

Yay mvp

Just because something is popular doesn't mean it's not cool anymore. I'm not going to stop eating cheeseburgers just because nearly everyone in these United States loves them too.

MVP is a great alternative though so :hfive: on that decision.

Cool story.

Gyro?? You call that obscure? Pshhh... please. *strokes handlebar moustache* I can't even tell you what I bag, you've never heard of any of it.

This guy/gal/non-binary gets it.

Thumbs up

You can send all your Discraft my way. Ill take anybody's Discraft they don't want.
Doesn't matter to me if someone else thinks I'm on a bandwagon.

More great plastic for me? Thanks a lot Paul :-D

I will sell all my DC on the low low to ya. Lemme know fam

Latest posts