• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills II - Resurrection

This world famous music venue is just up the road from Highbridge Hills. They have great music all summer long, there are free shuttle buses from Ashland, and it's a great way to enhance your trip to HH and northern Wisconsin. The Marshall Tucker Band and Brian Setzer are playing Fri. and Sat. during the Highbridge Hills Open.:thmbup:

https://www.bigtop.org/

I am sure that is the plan but they probably don't have the cash to drop $7K on baskets at this time and the black baskets are temporary. They were able to get the green prodigys in the ground with Cale's help/Prodigy sponsorship.

If the place did not get the Prodigy baskets then My suggestion would be to properly use spray paint and the clear coat on the baskets taking your time on it doing it right and redoing the Dynamic Discs in the top of the basket with the white Dynamic Discs window logo and then clear coat over it to help it stick on better.

This world famous music venue is just up the road from Highbridge Hills. They have great music all summer long, there are free shuttle buses from Ashland, and it's a great way to enhance your trip to HH and northern Wisconsin. The Marshall Tucker Band and Brian Setzer are playing Fri. and Sat. during the Highbridge Hills Open.:thmbup:

https://www.bigtop.org/

Yeah, 45 minutes to an hour "up the road". It ain't Chestnut.

Yeah, 45 minutes to an hour "up the road". It ain't Chestnut.
:doh::wall::\:rolleyes::sick::mad::gross:

I'm a Negative Nelly. I'm a wet blanket. I'm Mr. Doom and Gloom. That will never work. I hate Highbridge Hills. I'm bitter and resentful but I won't tell you why. Everything everyone does is wrong, everyone but me is an idiot. I am incredibly arrogant and shallow, I have nothing to add to any conversation except my own vitriol. I am simultaneously the coolest person here and the biggest jerk to walk the planet. I have absolutely nothing positive to say about anything that I didn't think of first. I spread hate anonymously on this forum because I can. I don't care about anyone but myself. I am Heavy Critters.

HeavyCritters is actually quite nice in person. But I think he prefers to see posts with results, not promises of great things. Let the courses speak for themselves, no need to post about music venues 45 minutes away.

I'm a Negative Nelly. I'm a wet blanket. I'm Mr. Doom and Gloom. That will never work. I hate Highbridge Hills. I'm bitter and resentful but I won't tell you why. Everything everyone does is wrong, everyone but me is an idiot. I am incredibly arrogant and shallow, I have nothing to add to any conversation except my own vitriol. I am simultaneously the coolest person here and the biggest jerk to walk the planet. I have absolutely nothing positive to say about anything that I didn't think of first. I spread hate anonymously on this forum because I can. I don't care about anyone but myself. I am Heavy Critters.

Welcome to my world, bro-man.

Mostly true.

HeavyCritters is actually quite nice in person. But I think he prefers to see posts with results, not promises of great things. Let the courses speak for themselves, no need to post about music venues 45 minutes away.

All true.

I will be there! Are the courses pretty soggy? I see that Ashland is under a flood watch.

Sounds like its pretty soggy with more rain on the way. Unfortunately I wont be back until the 6th of may and will miss the tourney. Ive put in my 2 weeks at my current job but im trying to save some money and get there when i can get to work. Hopefully you can get back later this summer to see great strides under the new regime!

What is the current camping situation like? We spent almost a decade camping over by chestnut every summer, and after skipping last year I'd like to get back up there this aug or sept.

Can we camp somewhere at highbridge?

What is the current camping situation like? We spent almost a decade camping over by chestnut every summer, and after skipping last year I'd like to get back up there this aug or sept.

Can we camp somewhere at highbridge?
Check the original HBH thread just below this one in the forum, it looks like a post was made on the status of camping last night.

There will be camping again.

Last time I talked with Tom, he said it was a priority.

Couple things they have to do first.

Latest posts