• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills II - Resurrection

Sorry to push you into the dental floss bush, but I heard
from a good source who heard from another good source that
the new owners are dental floss tycoons. They'l be raising
dental floss in those Mellen Mountain Meadows. No golf,
no bass beats, they'll be riding along the borders with their
pygmy ponies to keep riffraff out . Plucking floss with their
Zircon encrusted tweezers under the northern lights...

This is the current Highbridge Hills website.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAXegQIBxAD&usg=AOvVaw2O5ATyb7i3juSHc9CgoyJP

From following the two HBH threads I have gathered that HBH is under new management and was wondering if a new website is in the works? I hate to pry but I am getting excited about what might become of Highbridge Hills.

P.S. I think the current website is well done... looks real professional.

The date on the website is 2016, so I suspect that the info may be out of date/invalid.
Certainly wouldn't send any money or text the given number to make arrangements.

Good question about contact info for the new ownership...

Aww gee whiz Mr wet blanket. There you go again.

Can't you let us have a brief moment of respite from the toils and troubles of everyday drudgery? Must you grind our faces in the rank hoarfrost of pragmatism?

I can't, and I must.

I am truly sorry (ish).

The one mentioned on page has worked pretty closely with the locals. We clean up well, and the community itself seems to like us because we spend money and are generally well behaved.

That's encouraging. Looks like it brings quite a few people into the area.

I'm guessing the courses are under snow and ice right now, so there's not a lot you can do with that. Pursuing sustainability through festivals is good, as long as it's not done like Infrasound always was. It was like John just turned over the keys and let them turn the entire property into their own private dump and didn't expect them to clear out anything when they finished. It was depressing seeing Gold in such bad condition after that first one.

I'm guessing the courses are under snow and ice right now, so there's not a lot you can do with that. Pursuing sustainability through festivals is good, as long as it's not done like Infrasound always was. It was like John just turned over the keys and let them turn the entire property into their own private dump and didn't expect them to clear out anything when they finished. It was depressing seeing Gold in such bad condition after that first one.

It sounds like there have been two different festivals up at HBH. Most here seem to think the one being discussed here was not destructive.