• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills II - Resurrection

The lure of magnificent disc golf courses will have to be enough. No carts are in the future.

This is good news... when playing at Selah Ranch I found that the engine noise and the exhaust fumes from others on carts became a distraction and make for a less desirable round of disc golf. Also carts really seem to be hard on the landscape... leaving ruts and torn up turf.

This is good news... when playing at Selah Ranch I found that the engine noise and the exhaust fumes from others on carts became a distraction and make for a less desirable round of disc golf. Also carts really seem to be hard on the landscape... leaving ruts and torn up turf.

Also, after living near a ball golf course, people driving carts are usually distracted too, I wouldn't want to have to worry about my shot as well as worried about being run over. I don't think there's a need for it in disc golfing either. But shrug, take it for what it's worth, I hope I don't get quoted for being a dick....

So I'm a cranky old man AND a dick, who cares. I get to live and work at a premier disc golf megaplex with six fantastic courses and you don't.:cool:
Valid point. Living and working there was one of the most enjoyable summers I've had. I'd love another season of that.

So I'm a cranky old man AND a dick, who cares. I get to live and work at a premier disc golf megaplex with six fantastic courses and you don't.:cool:

Chriswoj I would love to see your face back here on the hill! You could be hangin with us curmudgeons ya know! You and da Crippler would like each other! ;):D

The lure of magnificent disc golf courses will have to be enough. No carts are in the future.
It took effort to find a working cart but it was an awesome experience when you did. I understand it isn't in the cards right now. I imagine the upkeep is too much. But if its ever a possibility - even just a few working high demand carts - I would vote in favor as it was such a unique experience to roam around all that land. Yeah, you don't need a cart when ball golfing either but it's super nice.

Andrew Snippen from Chesterfields DGC started a donation page to raise funds for buying equipment. We could really use a zero turn mower for the 108 fairways we have to mow, please help out if you can. Thanks Snip!<3

https://www.gofundme.com/f/highbridge-hills-resurrection

'hol up. You guys don't already have a zero turn? :eek:

Good god man, please tell me you guys at least have a couple tractors with large bat-wing style mowers?

I only mow a total of 6-7 acres at Hidden Ridge, but after 2 or 3 seasons (Prior to the course construction) my wife INSISTED that we buy a zero turn. (I can't recommend the Kubotas enough. Built like a tank, but as such they are thirsty for gas.)

Latest posts