• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Highbridge Hills - Wisconsin

Thats awesome he is returning your tesla. I lost a champ FB somewhere on Blueberry too, wasn't in the rough just a little intoxicated so I forgot to pick it up as it blends in well with the leaves!

My only beef with the bunkhouse is that the majority of the time you will end up sharing it with other golfers. When we were up there last year we had some people staying with us in the bunkhouse and they ate a bunch of our food which really irked me. I have heard that the same thing will happen with the Honka house as well if you don't have enough people in your group to fill it which is why we had originally wanted to stay in Blueberry one.

We had four guys in our crew this year and I asked for it to be for our group only and John agreed and honored it. Just shoot him a reminder a week out and you should be good to go. :)

I don't know how many of you may have seen this but there is a post on FB about a new co-owner now living at Highbridge.

Here is a copy of the post on the Wisconsin Disc Golf Tour page;

Hi Wisconsin my name is Abby and I've just recently moved from Texas to Highbridge. I am excited to announce ,and to you first ,that I am going to be the new general manager and co-owner of High Bridge hills disc golf Mecca. I don't really know anyone in the area and I'm eager to meet all the fellow golfers that I hope to see up on the hill. I'm definitely not going to let a little bit of snow slow me down. So if anybody wants to get together and play a round I would love to travel my new state and play as many courses as I possibly can before we start our busy season here. Please feel free to message me. I'm very eager to start making new friends and have some fun.

10915251_340473642815072_3210664878766541911_n.jpg

I don't know how many of you may have seen this but there is a post on FB about a new co-owner now living at Highbridge.

Here is a copy of the post on the Wisconsin Disc Golf Tour page;

Hi Wisconsin my name is Abby and I've just recently moved from Texas to Highbridge. I am excited to announce ,and to you first ,that I am going to be the new general manager and co-owner of High Bridge hills disc golf Mecca. I don't really know anyone in the area and I'm eager to meet all the fellow golfers that I hope to see up on the hill. I'm definitely not going to let a little bit of snow slow me down. So if anybody wants to get together and play a round I would love to travel my new state and play as many courses as I possibly can before we start our busy season here. Please feel free to message me. I'm very eager to start making new friends and have some fun.

10915251_340473642815072_3210664878766541911_n.jpg

Yeah, call me skeptic. Facebook, the definition of legitimacy and truth. I hope it is true. From the sounds of things, another hand in organizing, staffing, and running Highbridge was somewhat needed. Can't wait to see what happens.

Yeah, call me skeptic. Facebook, the definition of legitimacy and truth. I hope it is true. From the sounds of things, another hand in organizing, staffing, and running Highbridge was somewhat needed. Can't wait to see what happens.

All I care about is if she knows her way around a lawnmower.

Couldn't agree with you more lol. I must say though things have gotten better around there at least last season, general course conditions were on the up and up. Hopefully they will continue to do so!

Or at least has a little better understanding of how long grass affects play. I think that at least part of the ongoing challenges at Highbridge are related to the owner not being a disc golfer. Having someone there on a daily basis who plays and who really understands the impact of those kinds of maintenance issues on the fun factor of playing there might make a difference.

Just what Highbridge needs, a manager who is dedicated to disc golf. This will allow John to chase his dreams and the complex won't suffer for it. I hope Jonathon sticks around too.

1) I love frisbee golfers: "I'm the new GM and co-owner, but I don't know how to spell the complex's name!!!!".

2) I love frisbee golfers: "I'm the new GM and co-owner of a place that needs a sh!t-ton of work --- who wants to go golfing around the state with me?!!!".

I wonder if she knows Jonathan, as he is from Texas as well. Hope he sticks around as he is a huge asset to the mecca. Awesome to bring in someone else dedicated to making that place better.

1) I love frisbee golfers: "I'm the new GM and co-owner, but I don't know how to spell the complex's name!!!!".

2) I love frisbee golfers: "I'm the new GM and co-owner of a place that needs a sh!t-ton of work --- who wants to go golfing around the state with me?!!!".

1) Could've been BKRanger's typo, not hers.
2) At least give her a few months to see if she gets a few items addressed before you condemn her for seeing what other courses in the area are like before implying all her time should be spent whipping High Bridge into shape.

3) She may not be Miss America, but she shouldn't have any problem making friends on the course.

Last edited:
I wonder if she knows Jonathan, as he is from Texas as well. Hope he sticks around as he is a huge asset to the mecca. Awesome to bring in someone else dedicated to making that place better.
He posted yesterday on Facebook that he's not returning to Highbridge and heading overseas to do peace corps type work in third world countries.

Sorry for the late reply, but that's a bummer about Jonathan. He was out every single day doing work around the courses when we were there, and then partied it up with us at night. Hopefully this new lady can come in and keep up the hard work.

Latest posts