• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do you ever get anything done???

bazillion

Double Eagle Member
Silver level trusted reviewer
Just saw on the review page for Keriakis (sp?) here that there are four or five courses within (long) walking distance! Jeez, if I ever visit there my wife'll probably not see me for days! ("No big loss," she says. ;) )

So what's it like living in Heaven? Chains in all directions? Is "where to play next" a discussion that never ends?

Being only about an hour from Bowling Green, I cannot believe I have not made a day trip up there to play yet. Soon! Luckily we have several courses in the Nashville area to keep us happy.

And to think more and more courses continue to get built!

Just spent a weekend playing the Bowling Green courses, and I was just amazed at how little traveling was involved to play a bunch of courses.

I live in Wisconsin. Every March 1 we (my son and I) just get tired of the winter and go to Bowling Green. It is an 8 hour trip but we stay for 4 or 5 days and play a lot every day. That cures us of the winter "blahs". I originally found Bowling Green by searching for cities with a lot of courses close to each other and South enough to be warmer than Wisconsin.

I am about an hour north of BG and wish we had the civic co-operation that they have.
It seems every municipal patch of grass in BG has baskets on it.

I am about an hour north of BG and wish we had the civic co-operation that they have.
It seems every municipal patch of grass in BG has baskets on it.

Although, I'm not sure any of the courses there are quite as nice as Freeman Lake where you are.