• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do you get 500+ throws??????

Wich disc is best for flat distance speed drives around 300-500ft ?

• Total voters
I'm still trying to figure the "double-helix" thingy. :D

Seriously, I have only witnessed this off the Grand Canyon and that was probably due to some sort of updraft.

yeah, that one put a smile on the face for sure. i think gravity must be different on the other side of the atlantic. wind plus elevation is the only thing that makes sense.

the two discs the i would use are not listed in the poll. i don't throw 500' or even 450 but 3 or 4 times ever. i have never thrown over 420' with my Star Destroyer, first run but have hit 480 3 or 4 times on my home course with a 161g star orc. hole 4 at parque de la raza has about 15' of decline over 500', the biggest jump down is at the very last part of the hole just approaching the pin. the next hole is 485' and i have been in the 30 ring more times than i remember. i throw my orc hyzer snap just little up angle and it goes about 455 give or take. not all the time but about once a week or twice in the same day when i'm on a hot run.

but that's what i do. northern cali medical distraction.

Watched this on YOUTUBE.The long drive exhibition that starts at 1:51 is awsome and one of the best distance vids I have ever seen.They even succeed to throw a forehand flick over the lake and `Double G´ throws Left handed at 7:46.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vugH971mvK4

Why would I watch the video when I already show up in the background?

And BTW I was told by Schweb that Bratten cleared the lake farther left than he had ever seen before and it is a bout 120ft father than throwing straight ahead.

Poll: "Which disc is best for flat distance speed drives around 300-500ft ?"

300'-500ft is a large range. Of the discs listed I would choose the Teebird at 300' and Boss or Wraith at 500' if I could throw that far.

Hyzer, Flat, Anhyzer, Hyzer-Flip =>>>DISTANCE<<<<=

hyzer+flip+flight2.JPG

How much distance do you really get from:
(1)Hyzer ?
(2)Flat ?
(3)Anhyzer ?
(4)Hyzer-Flip ?

Wich make it stay up in the air longer so you will get more distance ?.

How much distance do you really get from:
(1)Hyzer ?
(2)Flat ?
(3)Anhyzer ?
(4)Hyzer-Flip ?

Wich make it stay up in the air longer so you will get more distance ?.

The small turnover shot (which would be pretty similar to a very small hyzer flip) would probably be the best theoretically...maximum combination of forward progress with time in the air.

From the Maryland Disc Golf Board!
This guy went from zero to hero.
And his putting has become stellar!
Pitch putt master from 30-40 feet.
8 out of ten.
The reply commentary is priceless as well, ALL these replys are from "ballers"
in the GAME!
Link here!
perhaps sign in if you can't read this.
Here is your answer!
http://www.md-discgolf.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2665&start=0

I read everything in the 500' thread and I am now dying to go out and make some great long throws.It was very much information and very good explanations.
The snow is starting to melt and it´s my birthday on thursday next week so I am hoping to get some brand new distance drivers then.I can hit the 470 mark with my slow form but if I hit the gym and start training more I can get alot faster.

Latest posts