• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How far are you from a course/field?

How far are you from a DG course

• Total voters
Some of you guys are pretty luck with all of the courses near by. I've considered myself lucky also having 3 excellent courses in my home area (Shady Oaks, Rocklin, & Auburn), two of which are <15min from home, the third is 4min from my work making it about 30min from home.
If I'm willing to drive an hour then I could add 6 more courses to that list.

10 min bike ride to the nearest field with a permanent putting basket.

45 min train ride to the next course :/

I live <5 min away from a small 9 hole course with mature trees and nearby soccer fields/sledding hill, so it's perfect for field work. It's also conveniently located about half way between my office and my home so I usually hit it up on the way home on weekdays.

Also, less than a mile from my office is a small park with 3 permanently installed baskets. It's just a small practice area and most people here don't even know it exists. Great for putting.

7 miles from Reservoir Hill, 18 hole mountain style course through Ponderosa Pine trees.

My yard has plenty of room to throw drives, two baskets and a view.
red is my 3 acres, blue is an empty lot.
attachment.php

The view from the front yard.
attachment.php

Attachments

• house.jpg
    house.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3244.jpg
    IMG_3244.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 29
7 miles from Reservoir Hill, 18 hole mountain style course through Ponderosa Pine trees.

My yard has plenty of room to throw drives, two baskets and a view.
red is my 3 acres, blue is an empty lot.

There are only 2 good reasons to move to Pagosa Springs. The first one is fly fishing and the second one is fly fishing.

3.1 miles but it's a terrible high school 9 hole without tees that plays around a bunch of athletic equipment. The closest real course is 12 miles away from me and well worth the drive.

There are only 2 good reasons to move to Pagosa Springs. The first one is fly fishing and the second one is fly fishing.

Snowboarding, Wolf Creek is less than an hour away, it gets the most snow of any ski hill in the US.

I'm looking forward to learning to fish in the summer.