• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How far have you thrown in one day?

The life of a disc golfer is always intense.

vrbznm8xw4mz.jpg

Most course in a day: 14, solo through South Dakota and one in North Dakota.

I wouldn't even know where to start with most feet in a day. We did the Trey Duece/Selah run one day, and I think we did an extra Creekside round at the end. LOTS of days of playing sun-up to sun-down and getting 9-12 courses. I'm sure there's some big days in there somewhere. Hell, we did BRP and the three Airborne courses on Monday alone...that's just over 29k feet.

Well I know Leviathan > MaCo x3 (Beauty, Beast, & Goliath) has to be up there. 29, 747.

I'd bet there's some random day I played more, but I wouldn't even care to try to figure out which.

Well I know Leviathan > MaCo x3 (Beauty, Beast, & Goliath) has to be up there. 29, 747.

I'd bet there's some random day I played more, but I wouldn't even care to try to figure out which.

8 minutes later...
Oxbow > Baugo > George Wilson > Rum > Bertrand = 30716.

That does it. You've completely lost all credibility with me. :|

Ah, I think I figured it out. Some years ago a buddy used to organize an annual "Disc Golf Across Maryland" tour (back when you could do that in a day). No idea what actual course lengths were circa early 2000s, but this should be in the ballpark:

Calvert Road 5,217
Rockburn (old layout) 6,168
Druid Hill (Legacy) 5,855
Patapsco Valley (short to long?) 7,934
Seneca Creek (red tees) 8,012

Total ~ 33,186'

Something like that, anyway. Ah, relative youth.

I did way more in a fieldwork day than on an actual course.

20 discs, 350 feet each, back and forth for hours.

On the course i dont know.

I did way more in a fieldwork day than on an actual course.

20 discs, 350 feet each, back and forth for hours.

On the course i dont know.

Playing courses is much more fun than fieldwork. Bagging courses is the best. Up that 10 courses played total and we'll talk :D

Playing courses is much more fun than fieldwork. Bagging courses is the best. Up that 10 courses played total and we'll talk :D

Thank you for deciding what is fun for me.

Fieldwork is where you learn to throw. Playing courses is where you show what you learned.

I have played way more courses, but it's not that important to me to cross them off here. My dong is big enough, i dont need an internet compensation.

:thmbup:

32,800' for me, based on the longest distances given on here for the courses we played that day. Was back in town in the Orlando area for a week and wanted to hit some of my favorite courses in the area. We played both courses at Gordon Barnett & then both at Turkey Lake & finished it off with River City Nature, which only had one 9 hole course at the time that we played the front & then the back tees to make 18.

Was a fun day and instead of making me satisfied after that much DG, just made me want to play more.

I believe mine 24,824 - it happened a few years ago the day before I drove to WV for some kayaking. Dry Creek was currently undergoing a redesign so it was a bit shorter then, and the other four courses I was playing for the first time.

5,976 - City Lake DGC - Longs
5,074 - Fox Chase - Shorts
6,361 - Dry Creek - Longs
5,598 - Wingate University DGC
1,815 - SPCC

About a year ago 28,031 feet at the very least, three rounds in the morning at Bayview, and three rounds in the afternoon at Munden Point both courses in Virginia Beach. Only time I've played 6 rounds in one day, on an occasion I still pickup 3 morning rounds at Bayview a fast track, and two rounds in the afternoon elsewhere. That same week that I played the six rounds, I played 22 rounds that week. All fun, but tired me out and I don't think I'll be doing that again at 57 years old.

Played a pitch & putt 69 times in 24hrs. 8 hole layout, so 552 holes. Combined hole length 491m per round, i.e. 33 879 meters = 111 151.575 feet. My buddys sports tracker said over 70km walked tho :D

All those nice courses in Finland and this is how you thank them all?? :)
I actually thought about doing that on a local putter course in my area. Similar distance.

I can't imagine Toboggan twice in one day. Once was my longest day, (maybe not in feet) but 90 degrees and humid, we were done!!
Yeah, I have done Toboggan in 90 too--that trek up 17 then 18 seemed a mile long...
This time it was nice though, 70s. Actually did it 3 times in a 24 hour period, but wasn't midnight to midnight so I didn't count it. I can't decide if it helps keep you young or merely proves that you're old...maybe both.