• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] How rare is it???? I never seen one!

well not common

you can go to DGR and ask Mark about them

or KW...the seller...is a member and would probably answer questions for you if he has the info

I am skeptical... Looks like it was done after market... I do not know the facts though

Do you get a discount if you do an impersonation of his voice while ordering it?

"...the wiiiiiner of fourrrr skiiiiins!!"

They are legal, yes.

It was done by Discraft.

Correct Mark gets them done in factory .. Under the specs for the farthest a stamp can be indented .. and remain legal ...but for us to do it after market it would be illegal ....so these discs are very taboo ... he also gets his DISCRAFT BABY stamp in very deep on top and bottom of his putters for his thumb and fingers .... (better Grip) He also uses a Synthetic Pine Tar ... For his forehand grip ...

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/dgr/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20367&p=313996#p313996

Old thread, old plastic, old men...Brought to you by

images

Geritol

I thought mark only used stiff D or Z magnets..not soft D...though that lizard skin deal does look interesting.

Latest posts