• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] How to store extra plastic

Does anyone know where to buy Buckhorn SW24111002 containers? I am having real hard time trying to find a supplier who sell those.

It is straight wall container 24" L x 11" W x 10" H.

http://custommhs.com/ have those containers in stock for only like around $10 each, but they require the minimum order of $1500.

Milk Crates found behind any local school

I use the sterilite containers as well. I cannot remember what size, but I believe they are different than what others have noted. Running front to back, I can get two rows of discs in them. Get some pool noodles. I cut and place one on each outer edge and two in the middle (so the discs don't try to interleave). Secure with double sided tape, and you're good to go. I then stack them in the guest bedroom closet.

In Texas, I would advise against storing outside.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where to buy Buckhorn SW24111002 containers? I am having real hard time trying to find a supplier who sell those.

It is straight wall container 24" L x 11" W x 10" H.

http://custommhs.com/ have those containers in stock for only like around $10 each, but they require the minimum order of $1500.

I just placed an order for 4 on their website, and did not receive any indication of a minimum order requirement.

I have been using the same ones for 15 yrs. They are VERY durable.

Pampers cruisers diaper box (jumbo pack long box) Fold the flaps in and discs fit perfectly. And the best part: free. Just go in to your local drugstore on truck day.

Do these have lids?^

not that I'm aware of. But they do stack. The botton 3/4 in. nests into the top of the one underneath. I currently have 4 stacked so the one on top is not lidded, but it has the discs I pull from the most.

I have a couple stacks in my closet.. I have a huge closet.. Like the size of a small bedroom. Discs, CD's, storage.. Everything goes there.

Milk Crates found behind any local school

thats what i use. and just keep an eye out for anything. hell i got containers and baskets that are a perfect fit just from keepin an eye in the garbage piles

I have made quite a few 3/4" pvc pipe holders, they work great, can hold 40+ discs for around $7 and won't warp them.

Latest posts