• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

"I like your frisbee purse..."

I think if a guy is carrying it its called a "Murse" derived from man/purse.

A coworker who doesn't understand the sport called my bag a "frisbee purse" and I thought how many other misconceptions to the masses have about our favorite pastime. Any stories?

My wife always defames my INNOVA bag this way. :mad:

But, to be fair, it's only because she hates me.

Best misconception about disc golf I have ever heard...
"What kind of deer feeder is that?"

Perhaps some players should be carrying a purse full of hygeine items for those times when they play a course that actually offers a challenge. This way they can "freshen up" before they write a review on how traumatic an experience it was.

quote of the day.

biggest misconception about disc golf:

"its a stoner sport" but lets not start a pot debate about it...

It's a satchel. Indiana Jones carried one.

My wife always defames my INNOVA bag this way. :mad:

But, to be fair, it's only because she hates me.

I told my girlfriend about this post, then said that it's the same way she feels and she told me "you can't tell them that I hate you!" I'd like to note that she never said she DIDN'T hate me...just that I'm not allowed to post about it.

Then she replied "besides, now I prefer to call it your dick bag"

...yup...that's my life....

\/\/

As long as you're not color coordinating your bag to your shoes or outfit, I think you're safe. :rolleyes:

never seen a purse with a water bottle holder, putter pocket, mini pocket, pencil holder, frame to hold discs, etc. Or one that has the label of gorilla boy, Revolution, Innova, etc. I wish my girl's purse could carry some discs...

As long as you're not color coordinating your bag to your shoes or outfit, I think you're safe. :rolleyes:

Dress for success, that's what I say.
Quick fashion question: Do I wear the tech 9 with the high tops? Or this Uzi with the low tops?

DontBeaMenace4.jpg

Latest posts