• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

(IA, KS, MO, OK, AR, TN, KY) The Long Road to BG Ams.

I dunno... Played the blue, had some good holes, had some bad holes, probably kept it around 60.

On a bright note, I won the Sioux passage open.

Endicott tomorrow, I never realized how mentally taxing it is to win a tournament, some people make it look so easy-I kind of just want to collapse, not get ready for another one.

Last edited:
I know you are doing BG this coming weekend but they are having the Tourney there easter weekend.

My road tripping, course bagging portion is over. now i'm focused on one thing only, playing my best at bg. You can find me practicing at the courses or chilling at wahbahs.

Had an incredible time. Lots of new disc golfing friends, lots of new courses, many unremarkable, many incredible. Some worth noting:
The Lodge. Great location, 2 great courses, free camping on site, and did I mention 2 great courses!
Blackhawk. Again 2 great courses on site - red hawk is nice but unremarkable, blackhawk was very enjoyable.
Foundation. My 800th course, didn't blow me out of the water, but definitely worth playing.
Western KY/TN. I'll lump these 6 courses together, from Paducah to Paris/Martin, a clump of HB designed courses that are each underrated IMO, very fun, well worth the play.

Played many tournaments (All PDGA Sanctioned) -

Starting with the Missouri 'tour'
Columbia Pro/Am - Had the hot first round and a cold second round that dropped me to 5th.
Lucky 13 - played some awful golf, sevaral OB's, several 3putts, couldn't put anything together my 54/54 left me just out of the cash in 9th.
Sioux Passage Open - went in mentally prepared, hit most of my drives, was nailing putts, shot the hot first round, held it together and shot the hot second round, won my first MA1 tourney.
Endicott Open - Wasn't in this one mentally, but I followed up an awful 58 with a 53 to put me in the middle of the cash.

And it all boiled down to BG - I love this tourney, great festival type scene, hundreds of people with the same passion I have, I love it. My game left much to be desired, did not play well, had no solid rounds, just 4 mediocre rounds, my first round at hobson I hit nearly every one of my lines but did not finish my putts at all. This left me on the 14th card, the remainder of the courses were slightly better and I worked my way up to the 8th card but left myself just out of the cash, a very unremarkable tourney showing, but a great time nonetheless.