• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

If your wife/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/EX were a disc, how would you describe them?

mis-stamped disc -- Never worked like it was supposed to. Like a dipsh!t I kept trying to throw it even though it was a complete waste. Way better off without it.

Definitely not a dependable Driver...

Well, this was such a great thread that I figure what the heck. Besides, my answer has changed. My girlfriend at the time, now fiancee, had lived in Seattle for 7 years without a car when I posted last. Since then, her driving skills have improved immensely. So with that...

She's like an '01 CE Roc on my wall. Ya'll can feel free to check her out with your eyes all you like, but keep your greasy mitts to yourself.

Beaten-up, worn out, started to get flippy and unpredictible, lost her in the woods, didn't look very hard, she got picked up by an oblivious chucker who thinks she is the greatest thing ever, but i had her when she was fresh. I have moved on to better things, obviously.

My wife is either a Voodoo or Train Wreck.

Not really, she's more of a Swan.

My ex was an overstable control driver. I thought she was a Saint, but she ended up being more like a Villain. Like a n00b, I would have to torque the hell out of her just to get her to do something I wanted. She always had her own agenda as she dragged me to the ground. If I ever birdied with her it was a miracle, yet it never made up for all the pars and bogeys.

So I had to scratch off my name and number and throw her in a stagnant pond where no one would ever see her again :D.

My wife is most like a wizard, always forgiving even when my form is poor.

My wife is like the 1st edition black McBeast Aviar that sits in plastic in my closet - neither one goes discing with me.

Wife: Innova Valkyrie

Usually it flies just like I like it: sweet curves, nice smooth glide, and fades hard but not too hard. I know when I really need it, I can get what I want with the Valkyrie.

But if I use bad form and try to muscle it, it will flip out and crash early. Or if I'm weak, it will fade right away and go OB.

My ex boyfriend would best be described as an early release. :D

Most like a glow champ Firebird;

Pretty, stable, always does the right thing even if you want it to do something else. You will never make her flip without the poorest form, and she's at her best after dark.

My wife is a nicely seasoned star Starfire 175g. She never turns over too far on me and reliable as hell into wind.
Not the flashiest card in the deck (love the no makeup part) and often goes un noticed, but the workhorse goto lover that I'm sticking with through thick and thin.

My only ace disc also because she's the 1 , one;);)

First I'd like to say: Ew.
but O.k. I yanked that B long ago. She didn't fly as intended, went O.B., I took a DNF, just kept walking and now she is a STALKER on FB.

Latest posts