• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members! (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^you shouldn't have been allowed to do that. Patrick should have caught that. Unless there is some new stipulation that I am missing........Its not the end of the world, but I would pretty much be certain you won't be able to do that again.........move up

Oh **** my bad., I was wondering why I was so high...

I'm headed out to Edgebrook to get some practice for tomorrow's distance competition in Bowling Green (not that I have a chance anyway), I'll be there around 5 if anyone's interested.

Mash, you need a blizzard Katana!!! Heh heh...

Lulz, I think I'll stick with the blizzard bosses and maybe the 150 dx destroyer that WCG gave me. I had a handful of shots around 450' today out at edgebrook in some windy conditions (and blew away some terrible golfers by outdriving them with a frisbee :D).

Lulz, I think I'll stick with the blizzard bosses and maybe the 150 dx destroyer that WCG gave me. I had a handful of shots around 450' today out at edgebrook in some windy conditions (and blew away some terrible golfers by outdriving them with a frisbee :D).

got a 360 approach down yet? The way you throw those wizards I bet you could get 600 easy with a 360.

I'm way too awkward and uncoordinated, my attempts at a 360 have been dismal failures. Maybe sometime in the future but for now I'm sticking with a traditional x step.

Oh my..... That's tempting

Just wanted to remind everyone to spread the word about the new schedule for doubles for Oak Brook.

April 5 - 5:15pm
April 12 & 19 - 5:30pm
April 26 - 5:45pm
May through September - 6:00pm

Last edited:
80 degrees and sunny today in Bowling Green, I won something in the Pandamonium Discs CTP contest (not sure what). I got a couple throws out to 475'ish in the distance competition, but it took 520' to qualify for the finals and 541' to win it.

Wow, 520' to even get in, that's rough! A 360 runup with a 137 Blizzard Katana would have been the ticket! ;)

There was a right to left wind for most of the time I was there, so something flippy on a high hyzer was having pretty good results. I had a couple great throws with Katanas, and a couple really horrible ones. Innova had huge stacks of all their speed 11+ drivers, especially blizzard stuff, so you could grab a stack and throw a bunch in a row.

There was a right to left wind for most of the time I was there, so something flippy on a high hyzer was having pretty good results. I had a couple great throws with Katanas, and a couple really horrible ones. Innova had huge stacks of all their speed 11+ drivers, especially blizzard stuff, so you could grab a stack and throw a bunch in a row.

Sounds like loads of fun!!:thmbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.