• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

Disregard.

Quoting the last post again since this guy has a question and I just bumped to the new page.

Can anyone from Channahon area meet up Wednesday-Thursday next week the 29th-1st? I will be in the Lisle area for work and plan on playing the Dave Pitner tourney. Never played the course and could use a guide

IOS #68 - The Dave Pitner Memorial tournament is at Community Park in Channahon. Plan is to play short tees round 1 and long tees round 2.

May 9 Ottawa/Streator B-tier
-PDGA B-tier
-Maple Hill Open Qualifier (Players can opt in for $10)
-Part of the 2015 Ledgestone Insurance Series.

1 Round of 18 at Marilla Park Disc Golf Course in Streator, IL
1 Round or 18 at Pine Hills Golf Course in Ottawa, IL
We will have two pools of players, each with a maximum of 72. Pool announcements TBD.
$500 added to the Men's Open division
Player packs for all Am's: LIS Prodigy Disc
$20 per player goes to Pine Hills for Cart/Greens Fee
$1 per player goes to the Ledgestone Insurance Series
$4 per player goes to PDGA Fees
All pro divisions: $70
All am divisions: $50

-Online registration available at www.iregisteredonline.com
-You can send a check to Ledgestone Insurance Open 1142 Peoria Street Washington, IL 61571
-You may also sign up in person with Dana or Nate Heinold

Does anyone know the current layout at grey fox? tryin to avoid some rain on a day off, so i may head up there. If its all shorts and theres leagues or something it may not be worth it..

Does anyone know the current layout at grey fox? tryin to avoid some rain on a day off, so i may head up there. If its all shorts and theres leagues or something it may not be worth it..

The standard layout is alternating longs and shorts(it only goes all shorts for certain tournaments.) Leagues are on Sunday(10 and 1 I believe) usually they draw 6-20 people so they don't take over the course and they are really good about letting faster players play though.

Hopefully someone can join you. The course flows fairly well and the map on dgcr is accurate. The only pace for possible confusion is after hole 12. Walk over the foot bridge and then hang a right.

At the IOS there will be three additional holes that should be marked on Friday.

Roughly they are:
From path south west of 18 basket to 80 ft short of gravel path to the WSW
41.472290, -88.185075 to 41.471579, -88.186527
From gravel path NW of 19 temp basket (opening of woods) to basket perched on hill SSW
41.471630, -88.186813 to 41.471081, -88.186500
From paved path SSW of basket 20 to basket on side of steep hill SSW of pavilion.
41.471006, -88.186176 to 41.471658, -88.185092

I'm guessing 105 - Scott posted yesterday evening that there were 38 spots remaining on Sunday. I doubt they got 25 registrations since last night. Anything is possible though.

Hey Guys, I'm stepping up to help run my first tournament this summer. We've been working really hard to make this an awesome BRAND NEW tournament! Let's get the DGCR represented! (and get pre-registered to guarantee your players packs!)

WHEN: June 13, 2015 (Saturday)
WHERE: Bevier Park (Waukegan, IL)
WHEN: 9:00 AM tee off

Divisions / Fees
$45.00 Open
$40.00 Master
$35.00 Advanced
$30.00 Intermediate
$25.00 Recreational
$20.00 Novice
$10.00 Junior

DISContinuum DGC is ramping up their game in 2015 by bringing players this new event! Our goal is to put together the most fun tournament you'll play all year.

Two temporary course Layouts will challenge all levels of player.

Unique and generous players' package for all Ams.
Bunches of free CTPs - strong and deep payouts!

Players Package includes:
(1 dri-fit shirt, 1 custom t-shirt, 1 Vibram coaster mini, Crazy Beaver patch, and pair of zipper pulls,)

We will also be raffling off TWO disc golf bags
from Upper Park Designs and a few more prizes!

We will have two on-site vendors:
Paper or Plastic Sports and Unstable Disc Golf Gear!

Plus, all first-place divisional winners receive a one-of-a-kind trophy you'll be proud to display!

You have not played Bevier like this before!

https://www.facebook.com/CrazyBeaver2015
http://www.thecrazybeaver.com

Course Layouts Links

L I S Pine Hills Experiment B-tier this Saturday. 1 round at Pine Hills and 1 round at Marilla (Streator). Still plenty of spots left!

Has anybody out there played the new pin placements at highland? I haven't seen them yet. Thoughts, opinions?