• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Innova Lycan

Innova likes to keep everyone happy:
They make some flat. They make some domey. They use the same name on a different mold (see: Beast)...:gross:

lycan

i know this probably has already has been posted but they have pictures of the lycan on innovadiscs,com and it is only in star plastic:thmbup:

anybody know if it has a bead? if it's a microbead with the plus rim then they definitely just copied the MD2.

No bead. Mako/coyote type disc. Plus mold. Holds straight lines better than a mako or coyote. Glide, glide, glide...

My local PIAS had some FR Lycans and Star Coyotes, and as far as I could tell they were the exact same disc.

Looked like Wedges to me . . The coyote is the mako in closest comparison of the rims

I heard that Innova is releasing a new Fairway driver called the Conundrum...released to Norway...exclusive. Speed 9 Glide 2 HSS -4 LSS +6
That sounds like a sweet disc I'll pay $125 for a disc with those flight ratings

held a proto star
My best guess was Coyote-Roc hybrid with a major slope-ity 'Plus' Rim...

meh

held a proto star
My best guess was Coyote-Roc hybrid with a major slope-ity 'Plus' Rim...

meh

0% this has Roc in it

100% coyote plus mold w/ nose spacer

honestly. there is a reason this disc replaced the Coyote on the flight chart. It fills a hole that Innova had in its midrange arsenal. The coyote and mako overlap. don't get turned off by the plus mold because for this disc it is actually a very good thing.

this midrange is one of the best discs Innova has put out in a while. much better than all the flippy speed 11-13 stuff. honestly...think comet type flight

the top looked kinda domey-roc like. Was holding a coyote next to it....the top looked very different, but I guess it's just a domier coyote top

I am going to agree with ZJ. I picked one up today and in 2 throws loved the disc. Any of you bashing it should throw it and stop making **** up.

The Lycan should replace both the Mako and the Cyote. It does everything those discs do better.

Threw it on a bunch of holes today and I was very impressed. It is dead straight. It won't flip. It holds anny and hyzer lines. It has insane glide. It is my new favorite disc.

The best part about the Lycan is that it will maintain height and glide out at that height. This is my new low ceiling disc. On a couple throws today I threw way too low and expected to hit snow early. Instead the Lycan kept on gliding and got exactly where I wanted it.

For those who have tested these, what kind of distances are you getting with it? How would you rate it distance wise compared to like a buzzz or roc?

For those who have tested these, what kind of distances are you getting with it? How would you rate it distance wise compared to like a buzzz or roc?

I hit 350 a few times on full power throws. The disc really is quite unusual. I dont know what to even compare it to.

We got them in this past Friday and I was tempted to throw one around b/c of the dome. Now after reading a few post, the only thing stopping me from testing one out, is the fear of loosing it in the snow one my first throw.

can we get a profile.. and perhaps one in comparison to the mako or coyote.