• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Intriguing... Innova Factory Store (?!!!)

So if only 9 were made and the molds are not normal molds and haven't been tested are they PDGA legal?

Has anyone picked up the "Out OF Production" Sidewinders?

That's the difference between these Tanks and everything else at the store. The item description was very specific about Innova only producing 9...ever.

Great...more discs I probably should not throw. :(

With only 9 produced, I am guessing that they will fetch a good price at auction or in the marketplace?

Just got my order. The SE Banshees are chalky like old school DX.

Question for anyone who got any of the SE Banshees. Just got two in the mail today and these are not the same disc, They don't look close - I think someone at the store messed up. The blue one is the proto Banshee but the yellow one I don't know. It has "V<" written outside the circle above the weight and the rim is totally different. Might want to check your orders on some of this stuff. I'm going to send them a message and see what they say.

I could not resist placing an order when a few bucks came my way. I ended up picking out a Star Gazelle, Champ XG Roc+, and 2 Star Roc+. I could not pull the trigger on a Pro Coupe. I was not overly impressed in what they offered in the out of production or never in production. Obviously what more can they do if they do no have anything too special to offer? Yet there is some pretty nice stuff in the factory seconds.

Yea seriously, $13-14 for x-outs. You can find regular champ and star plastic for that price or less from online dealers. Innova's probably going to piss off a lot of there dealers.

For real. I got two of those gummy x-out Rhynos they are selling for $9.95 each.

Yea seriously, $13-14 for x-outs. You can find regular champ and star plastic for that price or less from online dealers. Innova's probably going to piss off a lot of there dealers.

Why would that piss off their dealers? I would think that people would continue buying x outs from the usual places rather than the more expensive factory store.

Dobbins the one u have that's marked v is prob a viking

I'm thinking you're correct, either that or a Valk. I've sent them a message that what they shipped was not what I ordered - I'll have to wait and see how they handle it.

Why would that piss off their dealers? I would think that people would continue buying x outs from the usual places rather than the more expensive factory store.

I bet you wont be seeing new x-outs at any stores in the months to come. Just like Discraft, Innova will just sell em themselves since its more profit to be made.

The best way to buy seconds at the store is to buy 5 or more. At 5, you get a 10% discount, and at 10 you get a 20% discount. Still not sure if it gets it down far enough to beat other retailers prices, but it gets it close.

I did buy a Tee Bird glo factory second to just get over the $75 free shipping limit on my second order. Figured it was worth the $9 to save the shipping charge.

He probably means "never in production" pro sidewinders. Has anyone been stupid enough to purchase X-outs from them?

Thats what I meant:p. Any one no? A few too many grams heavy for me. Any feedback would be cool...

Latest posts